You are welcome to add what you know to . Please consult the Manual of Style before doing so.
|Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ|
Kingudamu Hātsu Ancheindo Kī
|Release date(s)|| September 3, 2015|
/ April 7, 2016
/ June 16, 2016
|Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]|
Kingudamu Hātsu Yunion Kurosu
|Release date(s)|| March 23, 2017|
/ April 6, 2017
/ April 6, 2017
|Game modes||Single-player, multi-player|
- "To discover the end, a journey must start at the beginning."
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ & Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] is a Kingdom Hearts game exclusive to the iOS and Android smartphone platforms. It features plot and gameplay elements from the Japan-exclusive web browser game Kingdom Hearts χ, and it is free to play but contains in-app purchases. It is the first Kingdom Hearts game to be released on smartphone platforms.
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ was first announced on May 12, 2015. During Square Enix's E3 Conference on June 16, 2015, a trailer for the game was released showcasing gameplay. Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ was released in Japan on September 3, 2015 and in North America on April 7, 2016.
In April 2017, the game was rebranded and renamed with the Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] content update, featuring multiplayer and a theater mode.
Changes from Kingdom Hearts χ
- Cards have been replaced with Medals.
- Players are able to switch genders and Unions at any time.
- Overworlds have been replaced with the Quest system.
- Action Points have been overhauled; they now function as a stamina system that enable the player to enter Quests and start Raids.
- BP has been removed.
- Lux and EXP have been consolidated.
- New Heartless have been added:
- New Keyblades have been added:
- New Worlds have been added:
Union χ Update
- The game was rebranded and renamed from Unchained χ to Union χ[cross] - with the rebranding came a new logo and artwork.
- The story immediately picks up following the events of the final missions in Unchained χ. Whereas in that game players were able to craft a custom avatar who would go on to play a role in the Keyblade War, in Union χ the player character is a member of the Dandelions.
- The game retains the gameplay found in Unchained χ, and all in-game data will be carried over.
- Multiplayer is introduced. Players will be able to team up with up to five members of their Party and tackle special Quests together.
- Theater Mode has been added, allowing players to view all story cutscenes they've experienced at any time.
Notes and references
- Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Smartphone Game Rebrands as Union X in April
- Famitsu Interview; Nomura: "Since we are considering developing this game overseas, we have adjusted it accordingly. When our testing team in America had Smartphone users play it, if they saw cards as they appeared in [KHX], they tended to think of it as the so called "card games". Although after having they play it for a while we had good reactions, the first impression of the game wasn't good. Since the first impression of a game is very important, we tried something other than cards."
- Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Twitter: As the aforementioned Itou-chan is the papa, now it's possible to switch genders at any time in character customisation. It's possible to change hair colour and the face and such too at any time during the game. With this, when you start, there will be no need to stress about taking your time, right?
|Player - Hercules - Skuld - Aladdin|
|Alice - Beast - Belle - Card Soldier - Cerberus - Cheshire Cat - Chip - Chip and Dale - Chirithy - Cloud - Cogsworth - Donald Duck - Doorknob - Ephemer - Foreteller Aced - Foreteller Ava - Foreteller Gula - Foreteller Invi - Foreteller Ira - Gaston - Goofy - Guards - Hades - Lumiere - Luxu - Mad Hatter and March Hare - Magic Mirror - Maleficent - Maleficent's Raven - Maurice - Mickey Mouse - Mrs. Potts - Moogle - Philoctetes - Queen of Hearts - The Master of Masters - The Prince - The Queen - Seven Dwarfs - Snow White - Wardrobe - White Rabbit|
|Agrabah - Badlands - Beast's Castle - Daybreak Town - Dwarf Woodlands - Enchanted Dominion - Olympus Coliseum - Wonderland|
|Dive to the Heart - Underworld|
|Book of Prophecies - Cards - Dark Corridor Trials - Heartless - Keyblade War - Keyblade - Lux - Raid Boss - Union|
| Kingdom Hearts (Final Mix • HD) • Chain of Memories (Re • HD) • Kingdom Hearts II (Final Mix • HD)|
coded (Re • Movie) • 358/2 Days (Movie) • Birth by Sleep (Final Mix • HD)
Dream Drop Distance (HD) • χ (Unchained • Back Cover • Union) • 0.2 Birth by Sleep
Kingdom Hearts III
|HD 1.5 ReMIX • HD 2.5 ReMIX • HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue|
|Trinity Master Pieces • II Final Mix+ • 10th Anniversary Box • HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX|
|V CAST • Mobile • Magical Puzzle Clash • Gummiship Studio|
| Characters | Heartless | Nobodies | Unversed | Dream Eaters | Replicas | Heart | Soul | Body | Memory | Keyhole | Gate | Keyblade | Light | Darkness|
Mark of Mastery exam | Recusant's Sigil | Book of Prophecies | χ-blade
|Stats | Munny | Heart Point | Save Point | Gummi Ship | Gauges | Jiminy's Journal | The End|