Withstand Combo (コンボリーヴ Konbo Rīvu , lit. "Combo Leave"), also translated as Once More, is an ability introduced in Kingdom Hearts II. It allows the user to retain 1 HP after being attacked by a combo that would normally finish them off, provided they have more than 1 HP beforehand.
This ability is invaluable against bosses that attack quickly and relentlessly.
Learning Once More
Kingdom Hearts II
- Double-Keyblade Roxas has Once More as a default ability.
- Sora learns Once More at level 25 with the Dream Shield, level 28 with the Dream Rod, and level 47 with the Dream Sword.
- Goofy learns Once More after defeating Oogie Boogie in Christmas Town.
- Auron has Once More as a default ability.
- Aladdin has Once More as a default ability.
- Riku has Once More as a default ability.
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
- Once More can be attached to a type M or type O Command recipe through Command Melding, either randomly or by applying a Wellspring Crystal.
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
- The Immortal Charm has Once More as its ability.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
- Sora and Riku can purchase Once More from the Drak Quack Ability Link for 150 Link Points.
- Sora and Riku can purchase Once More from the Flowbermeow Ability Link for 300 Link Points.
- Sora and Riku can purchase Once More from the Tyranto Rex Ability Link for 300 Link Points.
Kingdom Hearts III
- Sora learns Withstand Combo at level 26 with Power of the Warrior, level 28 with Power of the Mystic, and level 4 with Power of the Guardian.
- Guardian Form has Withstand Combo as a form ability.
- Ultimate Form has Withstand Combo as a form ability.
- Goofy learns Withstand Combo after defeating the Darkubes in San Fransokyo.
- Riku has Withstand Combo as a default ability.
- Aqua has Withstand Combo as a default ability.
- The Star Medal has Withstand Combo as its equipment ability.
Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind
Aqua will survive fatal combo hits with 1 HP by default.