High Jump (ハイジャンプ Hai Janpu ) is an ability introduced in Kingdom Hearts. It allows the user to jump higher than normal, typically incorporating an aerial somersault into the jump. In some cases, the height of the jump can be increased by leveling up the ability.
In Kingdom Hearts, High Jump is a shared ability used by pressing , in the Japanese versions.
In Kingdom Hearts II, High Jump is a growth ability that costs 2 AP to equip. It allows Sora to jump higher than normal by pressing , in the Japanese releases. Leveling it up increases the height of the jump.
In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, High Jump is an ability panel that can be leveled up from High Jump LV1 to High Jump LV2 and High Jump LV3 by linking High Jump LV+ Ⓛ (ジャンプアップⓁ Janpu Appu Ⓛ , lit. "Jump Up Ⓛ") panels. It is used by pressing .
Learning High Jump
- Sora finds High Jump in a chest in Monstro: Mouth, accessible after defeating the Parasite Cage for the first time.
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
- Sora learns High Jump after visiting the Room of Beginnings in Monstro.
Kingdom Hearts II
- Valor Form has High Jump LV1 as a default ability.
- Sora learns High Jump LV1 after leveling Valor Form to level 3.
- Valor Form learns High Jump LV2 at level 3.
- Sora learns High Jump LV2 after leveling Valor Form to level 5.
- Valor Form learns High Jump LV3 at level 5.
- Sora learns High Jump LV3 after leveling Valor Form to level 7.
- Valor Form learns High Jump MAX at level 7.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- High Jump is a clear bonus for Mission 44.
- High Jump ③ is a clear bonus for Mission 74.
- High Jump LV+ Ⓛ can be purchased for 2400 Heart Points once Roxas is promoted to Master rank, and once again for 6000 Heart Points once Roxas is promoted to Legend rank.
- Float Ⓛ: Allows the user to slow their descent in midair.
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
- Terra can obtain High Jump from a chest in the Turo Prison Block.
- Ventus obtains High Jump after defeating Vanitas for the first time at the Keyblade Graveyard.
- Aqua obtains High Jump after defeating Maleficent's goons with Prince Philip in Enchanted Dominion.
- Terra, Ventus, and Aqua can purchase High Jump from the Command Shop for 500 munny once it has been obtained elsewhere.
- Terra, Ventus, and Aqua can obtain High Jump by purchasing Tigger's High Jump panel on the Hunny Pot Board.
- Terra, Ventus, and Aqua can obtain High Jump from a bonus panel on the Spaceship Board.
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
- Data-Sora learns High Jump by linking the CPU to the respective Bonus Booster in the second section of the Stat Matrix.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Kingdom Hearts III
- Sora learns High Jump after defeating the Angelic Amber in Toy Box.
- Second Form, Guardian Form, Element Form have High Jump as form abilities.
- Riku has High Jump as a default ability.
- Aqua has High Jump as a default ability.
Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind
- Roxas has High Jump as a default ability.
- Kairi has High Jump as a default ability.
Aqua's jumping animation resembles High Jump.
Sora's backwards double jump animation resembles High Jump.