Kingdom Hearts (series)/Trivia
From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
This is a collection of major pieces of Kingdom Hearts trivia that span numerous entries.
Seven and thirteen
The numbers seven and thirteen frequently reoccur throughout the Kingdom Hearts series. Seven is closely associated with light, while thirteen is associated with darkness.
- There are seven pure lights, the Princesses of Heart or New Seven Hearts.
- There are seven protectors of light, the Seven Guardians of Light.
- There are thirteen pure darknesses, the ancient entities known as Darkness.
- The χ-blade shattered into seven pieces of light and thirteen pieces of darkness.
- There are seven Lost Masters, The Master of Masters and his six apprentices.
- There are thirteen main members of Organization XIII and the real Organization XIII.
- The Keyhole in Neverland is located at the thirteen minute mark on Big Ben's clock face.
- Sora can learn seven types of magic spells.
- The Ars Arcanum attack consists of thirteen strikes.
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
- There are thirteen floors in Castle Oblivion.
- The Room of Beginnings in Castle Oblivion requires cards with the values 1 and 3.
- The final Unknown Room in Castle Oblivion requires cards with a cumulative value of at least 13.
Kingdom Hearts II
- Roxas spends seven days in the Simulated Twilight Town.
- Roxas lands seven hits on DiZ's computer.
- It takes thirteen hits to defeat Seifer in the first match.
- Riku's Eternal Session Limit includes an ability named "XIII Blades".
- Synthesizing the Ultima Weapon requires thirteen Orichalcum+.
- There are a total of seven Orichalcum+ in the game, exactly the number needed after using an Energy Crystal.
- The Fenrir Keblade has a strength increase of seven, the highest in the game.
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
- Using the Restore Count Reaction Command against Marluxia restores the hit counter by thirteen points.
- There are thirteen members of Mushroom XIII.
- The Centurion staff has a strength increase of thirteen, the highest in the game.
- The Winner's Proof Keyblade has a magic increase of seven, the highest in the game.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- The game begins on Day 7.
- Roxas's first real mission with the Organization is Mission 7.
- There are thirteen elements and status effects.
- Luxord can wield a deck of Cards named Finest Fantasy 13.
- There are thirteen music tracks introduced in this game.
Kingdom Hearts coded
- There are seven types of Hero's Licenses in the Labyrinth.
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
- There are thirteen types of Licenses in the Labyrinth.
- There are a total of thirteen System Sectors.
- The final System Sector has thirteen floors.
- There are seven music tracks introduced in this game.
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
- There are thirteen matches in the Mirage Arena.
- Vanitas is fought seven times across all three campaigns.
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
- The sum of the time on the No Name Keyblade, 8:05, is equal to thirteen.
- Once the Unknown fight is unlocked, the Land of Departure has a combat level of thirteen.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
- There are seven playable worlds.
- There are seven Sleeping Keyholes.
- Sora is "Combatant 13" when he faces Rinzler in The Grid.
- The goal of Riku's Dive to The World That Never Was is to collect 1300 prize points.
- As with the No Name, the sum of the time on Young Xehanort's Keyblade is equal to thirteen.
- There are seven different Link Portal bonus objectives.
- There are thirteen Secret Portals.
- There are thirteen types of Training Toy candies.
Kingdom Hearts χ
Kingdom Hearts Union χ
- Medals have seven different rarities.
- The Blade of Seven special attack summons seven blades.
- The Fire of Seven special attack summons seven bolts of fire.
- The Foxtrot special attack hits enemies with seven simultaneous strikes.
Kingdom Hearts III
- There are seven members of the Flantastic Seven.
- There are a total of seven Orichalculm+, all of which are required to synthesize the Ultima Weapon.
- The Ultima Weapon has a strength and magic increase of thirteen, the highest in the game.
- The box art, Gathering, shows thirteen main characters.
- The clock tower in Gathering displays thirteen hours on the clock.
Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind
- The Breakthrough accessory has a strength increase of seven, the highest in the game.
- There are seven lights on the chandelier in the Garden of Assemblage.
Kingdom Hearts Dark Road
- There are seven pupils in Xehanort's class.
- There are seven upperclassmen who went missing.
- Xehanort tells Eraqus that it would take thirteen lifetimes to rebuild the world.
Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory
- Including the tutorial song, the game's demo featured seven tracks.
- In World Tour, "The 13th Struggle" has a goal to miss thirteen times or fewer.
- There are thirteen musical tracks whose titles contain the number thirteen.
- The Director's Secret Report XIII is a thirteen-part exposé by Tetsuya Nomura.
- Tetsuya Nomura and series co-director Tai Yasue featured in "The 7 Light Questions" and the "13 Questions of Darkness", a Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Q&A.
- As of the 10th anniversary of the series, there were seven main games.
- As of the 20th anniversary of the series, there were thirteen main games.
- The character personality quiz released on the official Kingdom Hearts website to promote Kingdom Hearts III has thirteen questions.
- The "XIII Days to Go" campaign counted down the final thirteen days until the release of Kingdom Hearts III, with the final seven days featuring new promotional videos.
Kingdom Hearts Magical Puzzle Clash
- The orange token is unlocked upon reaching level seven.
- The purple token is unlocked upon reaching level thirteen.
Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game
- A player wins the game if the value of their World Cards totals thirteen.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- There are thirteen spirits from the Kingdom Hearts series.
- There are seven different Stations of Awakening that can appear on the Hollow Bastion stage.
Notes and references
- ^ Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Cure, Aero, Gravity, and Stop.
- ^ "Dearly Beloved", "Results and Rewards", "Mystic Moon", "Critical Drive", "Sacred Moon", "Musique pour la tristesse de Xion", "Xemnus", "Secret of Neverland", "Crossing to Neverland", "At Dusk, I Will Think of You...", "Fight and Away", "Vector to the Heavens", and "Another Side -Battle Ver.-".
- ^ "Dearly Beloved", "On the Debug!!", "Wonder of Electron", "No More Bugs!!", "Wonder of Electron -Bug Ver.-", "No More Bugs!! -Bug Ver.-", and "Pretty Pretty Abilities".
- ^ Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix added three additional matches.
- ^ Once by Terra, three times by Ventus, and three times by Aqua.
- ^ Starlight, Treasure Trove, Lady Luck, Three Wishes, Olympia, Divine Rose, and Moogle O' Glory.
- ^ "The 13th Floor", "Thirteenth Discretion", "The 13th Struggle", "Organization XIII", "The 13th Dilemma", "The 13th Reflection", "Organization XIII -Mark of Fate-", "The 13th Dilemma -Xigbar-", "The 13th Dilemma -Saïx-", "The 13th Struggle -Luxord-", "The 13th Struggle -Larxene-", "The 13th Anthology", and "The 13th Side".
- ^ KINGDOM HEARTS III and Re Mind DLC: Q&A with the developers
- ^ Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts coded, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.
- ^ The seven from the 10th anniversary, plus Kingdom Hearts Union χ, Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover, Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, and Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory.
- ^ Kingdom Hearts III - Personality Quiz (archived)