Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Signature Series Strategy Guide
From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
|Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Signature Series Strategy Guide|
|Release date(s)||/ September 7, 2010|
|Pages||/ 255 pages|
The Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Signature Series Guide is a guidebook for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. It was published by BradyGames.
- An overview of basic gameplay mechanics
- An overview of the game's protagonists and their companions
- Individual walkthroughs for Terra, Ventus, and Aqua's stories, as well as the Final Episode
- Strategies for the secret bosses that can be encountered in the game
- An overview of all mini-games and Mirage Arena events
- A list of all Keyblades and key items that can be obtained in the game
- A "Commandpedia"
- A complete bestiary
- Terra-Xehanort is incorrectly written as "Terra/Xehanort" and occasionally referred to as "Xehanort/Terra" (pg. 75, pg. 178-179).
- The Chaos Ripper is referred to by its Japanese name, "Chaos Reaper" (pg. 75).
- The map of Disney Town used for the walkthrough of Ventus's story lists the Mickey Sticker as "Mickey Crystal" (pg. 100).
- The map of Disney Town used for the walkthrough of Ventus's lists the location Chip Sticker as near the treasure chest containing Superglide. In actuality, it is closer to the one containing Reversal Slash (pg. 102).
- In the walkthrough of Ventus's visit to Olympus Coliseum, Prize Pods are listed as dropping Nutty Nut ingredients (pg 108).
- It is not indicated which Xehanort Report Ventus earns after he visits the Destiny Islands (pg. 120).
- The map of Enchanted Dominion used for the walkthrough of Aqua's story erroneously labels the Dungeon as the "Courtyard" (pg. 135).
- The map of Radiant Garden used for the walkthrough of Aqua's story lists a chest containing a Hi-Potion as containing a "ハイポーション" (pg. 140).
- The map of the Keyblade Graveyard used for the walkthrough of Aqua's story does not list the location of the Bubble Sticker (pg. 171).
- The "Final Episode" section states Xehanort Report 5 is earned by clearing the "Weaver Fever" event at the Mirage Arena, rather than the "Sinister Sentinel" event (pg. 177).
- The Vanitas Remnant is referred to as "Vanitas's Lingering Spirit" (pg. 181).
- The Unknown is referred to as the "Mysterious Figure" (pg. 183).
- The Ringer Ticket is referred to by its Japanese name, "Anger Ticket" (pg. 191).
- The Stormfall Keyblade is referred to by its Japanese name, "Rainstorm" (pg. 194).
- The Ringer Ticket is referred to as the "Ranger Ticket" (pg. 197).
- The sell value of Snow Bear Ice Cream is listed as 40 munny, rather than 20 (pg. 205).
- The recipe "Glide + Fire Surge" is listed as providing the Once More ability when a Wellspring Crystal is attached, rather than Combo Plus (pg. 213).
- The bestiary depicts the Nobody emblem, rather than that of the Unversed (pg. 238).