Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Official Strategy Guide
From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Official Strategy Guide
|/ December 3, 2004
|/ 141 pages
The Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Official Strategy Guide is a guidebook for Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. It was published by BradyGames and written by Elizabeth Hollinger.
- A short recap of the story of Kingdom Hearts
- A full walkthrough of Sora's story detailing its cutscenes
- Deck recipes
- Strategies for all bosses in Riku's story
- A checklist of all cards that can be obtained in the game, as well as details on where to find them
- A checklist of all sleights that can be used in the game, as well as the cards necessary for their execution and their effects
- Riku's story does not receive as much coverage as Sora's.
- The suggested strategy for beating the Darkside does not usually work.
- The strategy section for the first battle against the Riku Replica in Reverse/Rebirth contains an image of Riku battling Vexen (pg. 112).
- This strategy guide makes note of the omission of Deep Jungle in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories.
- As their own artwork did not exist at the time of this guide's publishing, Twilight Town and Castle Oblivion's introductory pages instead use artwork of Deep Jungle.
- Elizabeth Hollinger also wrote the Kingdom Hearts II Official Strategy Guide.