Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Signature Series Strategy Guide
From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
|Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Signature Series Strategy Guide|
|Author(s)||Dan Birlew and Bryan Stratton|
|Release date(s)||/ September 29, 2009|
|Pages||/ 319 pages|
The Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Signature Series Strategy Guide is a guidebook for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It was published by BradyGames and written by Dan Birlew (who previously worked on the Kingdom Hearts Official Strategy Guide) and Bryan Stratton.
- Character profiles
- An overview of gameplay mechanics
- Detailed, 2D maps of all areas
- A full Story Mode walkthrough
- A list of all panels and abilities
- A panel synthesis section
- "Enemy Profiles," a complete bestiary
- An exclusive foldout poster
- The number of heart points needed to completely fill the mission gauge during Mission 39 is listed as 500. It actually takes over 570 (pg. 148).
- The number of heart points needed to completely fill the mission gauge during Mission 85 is listed as 1,241. It actually takes at least 1,350 (pg. 243).