|This article is about the wiki's record page.|
You may be looking for the in-game journal from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.
Welcome to the Kingdom Hearts Wiki's version of the Trinity Archives (not to be confused with the real deal). We will try our best to record what goes on around here on this page and the main page. All major Kingdom Hearts Wiki and Kingdom Hearts-related events will be listed here. The Kingdom Hearts Wiki's staff are the main editors, but regular editors can contribute, as long as they have 350 total edits (check here). The executive editor of the Trinity Archives is Erry.
-- Xion4ever 00:07, 16 May 2017 (UTC)
Xion4ever grabs copy of Trinity Archives, blowing and knocking dust off of it Whew! It has certainly been a while! Pardon our absence- the real world always finds a way to draw us away...Anywho! What a tremendous year we are having so far! Forgive me if I miss out on a few dates...
- January 12/24 (Japan/NA, respectively): Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is released! Although some say Nomura is still stalling for Kingdom Hearts III with yet another HD remake, at least this collection gives us new material! Ever wonder what Aqua did during the time post-Birth by Sleep and pre-Kingdom Hearts? This collection is for you! Ever wonder just who/how the Foretellers came to be? (And what of their mysterious Master?) This collection is for you! Ever want to revisit the realm of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance on a big, flat screen TV instead of the small 3DS screen? This collection is for you!
- March 10: Starting on this day in Japan is the premiere of the "Kingdom Hearts World Orchestra Tour!" This short tour features the music of Kingdom Hearts, encompassing many themes and pieces fans are sure to recognize. If you haven't listened to the album yet, you are sorely missing out! Many of our favorite themes have been smashed into longer multi-movement works that hit on most of the largest characters and events in the series. While some pieces have been merely re-arranged, such as "The Other Promise," some pieces are given their first orchestral cover- Aqua's Theme, the Vanitas battle theme, and so on.
- March 28: Perhaps the biggest announcement to appear on this update is the 15TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES!!!!!! That's right, folks! For fifteen blessed years we have been graced with a time-traveling story of a bunch of people running around with Disney/Final Fantasy characters and keys. To celebrate the occasion, a port of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMIX have been released for the PlayStation 4! So, what has been your fondest memory of the series thus far? Favorite character? Be sure to let us know over in the forums! As if this day couldn't get any better, the final volume of the YenPress release of the Kingdom Hearts II manga is set! While the front cover art was leaked today, the actual volume won't be released until later this year on May 23rd.
- March 23/April 6 (Japan/NA, respectively): Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] is released! Picking up where Kingdom Hearts χ left off, explore what happens to the Player after surviving the Keyblade War. Although a recent release, the story is already twisting and turning ala Nomura-Kingdom Hearts fashion, leaving us with many questions and speculation.
- April 1: Grab some sea-salt ice cream and some of your Wiki-friends and find the closest clock tower! The Kingdom Hearts Wiki celebrated its 11th anniversary! Being the number one encyclopedia for all things Kingdom Hearts, it is a momentous day for all KHWikians and friends! Thank you to our hardworking users for all that they do! From our veteran staff to our newest of users, this Wiki is what it is because of every individual! And, a hearty thank you to our readers for giving us a reason to keep going. So, celebrate! Let us all continue to chronicle this epic journey until the end!
- May 2: Being the music lover that I am- I mean seriously, that's what my university degree is in- it is exciting to see The Other Promise featured on Classicfm's top 300 songs of the year! Placing at number 119, it is very exciting and awesome to see not only Yoko Shimomura, but also video game music to get the respect/publicity they deserve. Although not as high placing as previous years, The Other Promise still managed to "beat" many standard repertoire in the music world.
- May 2 and 3: Kingdom Hearts II is featured in both IGN and Game Informer Magazine's "Top 100 RPGs of All Time!" The game placed 86th on IGN, and 25th for Game Informer. If you look closely at the cover of the June issue of Game Informer, you can make out a small Keyblade-wielding Sora in the center.
- May 11: Kingdom Hearts III DRUMROLL PLEASE is (yet again) pushed back regarding a release date. As seen here, Kingdom Hearts III is pushed to the back burner, with a potential release date in 2018...or later. Back to the waiting game for fans, it seems. Hope no one lost too much munny on betting when it would come out this year. Perhaps more information (and trailers!) will be revealed at this year's E3?
- Did you ever want to high-five or write Tetsuya Nomura a note? Want to thank him for all that he has done/yet to do? Or would you just like to say hello? If so, you're in luck! Check out KHWiki:Photobook for more details. Don't miss out on an opportunity like this!
...and that about covers some of the major highlights so far this year. We will try harder to be more on top of updating this. As always, be sure to keep track of the latest Kingdom Hearts news by checking out our friends at kh13.com and Kingdom Hearts Insider!
-- TheFifteenthMember 10:52, 7 April 2016 (UTC)
Today we celebrate our wiki's grand 10th anniversary! We thank all our editors that have worked tirelessly to get us to this point and in celebration of this milestone, we're holding a number of special events across the wiki and beyond!
-- TheSilentHero 11:27, 22 November 2015 (UTC)
Shiro Amano, the author of the Kingdom Hearts manga series, has confirmed the end of the series via twitter.
So sad. Because the Kingdom Hearts manga has ended, tweets related to [KH] will probably also end. Feel free to unfollow me because of this. Thank you all so much.
-- Xion4ever 03:12, 15 June 2015 (UTC)
This is a bit late being mentioned over here, but...
This past Thursday, on June 11th, Christopher Lee passed away. Many will recognize Lee for his portrayal of Count Dooku from the Star Wars series. For Kingdom Hearts fans, however, we recognize Lee for voicing DiZ/Ansem the Wise. It is with great sadness to hear of Lee's passing. Mere words cannot express our gratitude and thanks for his contributions. Thank you.
-- TheSilentHero 17:58, 12 May 2015 (UTC)
A new game in the Kingdom Hearts series, called Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ has been announced for iOS and Android. It is free to play with optional in-app purchases. It will be a port of Kingdom Hearts χ and will be released in Japan in 2015.
-- TheFifteenthMember 01:20, 3 April 2015 (UTC)
We hope you enjoyed our April Fools prank this year! In collaboration with the Keyhole, we misled the internet into believing in Kingdom Hearts -3D HD ReMIX- and we also published a fake issue of the magazine. The real issue will be published later today with a special feature on our April Fools prank so be sure to take a look!
Special thanks to Chainoffire, KeybladeSpyMaster, and everyone else who got involved!
-- KeybladeSpyMaster 17:12, 3 April 2015 (UTC)
Throw some confetti and have some cake, the Kingdom Hearts Wiki turns nine this year! We want to thank all of you for your support, work, and friendship forged on the wiki. It's also the fourth year since we moved to our current site. Here's to another year of the awesome editing you all know how to do!
-- Xion4ever 05:12, 4 January 2015 (UTC)
The joint project between the Keyhole and khwiki.com continues! Hot off the presses is this month's magazine! We've got all kinds of informational goodies inside! From Marvel to Kingdom Hearts III; from Shibuya to Castle Oblivion- you won't go wrong with this month's issue! Exclusive to this issue are the 2014 End of Year Events! Congratulations to Team Éclair for their victory on the user trivia, and to KeybladeSpyMaster for winning the "Design a World Contest" with his Wreck-It-Ralph themed-world, "Arcade of Games." Congratulations!
Special shout out and thanks to all members from both sites who have contributed to the magazine, Let's Play series, and podcast. Your efforts and hard work are what continues the success of such projects. Thank you! Here's to another successful year of editing!