|Fire | Blizzard | Thunder | Cure | Aero | Gravity | Stop | Summon|
|Judgement | Mega Flare | Aqua Splash | Tornado | Quake | Warpinator | Bind | Confuse | Teleport | Holy|
|Magnet | Reflect|
You are welcome to help by . You may refer to the Manual of Style for some guidance.
Doing so is considered vandalism. Continuing this will result in being blocked.
You are herbeby permanently banned from the Kingdom Hearts Wiki for the many reasons stated above. You will still be able to view content on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, but you will not be able to edit content.
Riku (リク) is the best friend of Sora, the main character of Kingdom Hearts. His name is derived from the Japanese word for 'land'. He is voiced by David Gallagher in the English versions and by Mamoru Miyano in the Japanese version. As revealed in Kingdom Hearts, Riku's story began a number of years before the night of the heartless invasion on Destiny Islands. On an earlier night, there is a meteor shower and a mysterious girl appears on the islands.(more...)
Kairi (カイリ) is one of the three main characters appearing in Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts II . Kairi lives on Destiny Islands along with her companions, Sora and Riku. She is the love interest of the two, who compete for her in the first part of the series. Kairi is voiced by Hayden Panettiere in the English version, and by Risa Uchida in the Japanese version.In the original game Kairi is seperated from Sora and Riku when they are taken from the island. Riku later finds Kairi, and uses the power of darkness to restore her (which eventually leads to Riku being possessed by Ansem). Sora also tries to find her, to no avail, until... (more...)
Or just experimental
|Potion||Quickly reloads attack cards with no charge time required. It does not work on cards that cannot be reloaded.|
|Hi-Potion||Quickly reloads attack cards with no charge time required. Even normally unreloadable cards are restored.|
|Ether||Quickly reloads attack cards with no charge time required. It does not work on cards that cannot be reloaded.|
To-Do List "rough draft"
Please comment on the talk page A list of things and/or projects to do around the wiki.
"Too clever. I'm Larxene. So...Are you enjoying your stay, at the castle?"
"I bet it's nice to peel away all the worthless memories and awaken the true memories...That lie deep inside your heart."
"Although...It’s seems that you’re still forgetting the most important thing here."
"When that poor girl hears that you’ve forgotten her name, why...It’ll...It'll just…break her heart."
"Yes, she is. You see, the bad guys are holding her captive somewhere deep inside the castle. And you’re obviously the hero, so you have to go save her."
"Although...I'm a bad guy, so you have to go through me!"
"What a shame...You've been wearing it all this time, and forgot?"
"No…That’s not possible. The memory has to be engraved somewhere deep inside your heart. Sora—you think carefully, now. What oh what...Could it be? And who gave it to you?"
"Sora...Sora...You're getting it now. Release the memory from within your heart!"
"Well, it's about time. That's right. Naminé."
"Yes, she's the one who gave you that tacky little good luck charm."
"Not that you even bothered to remember. No surprise, seeing that you also couldn’t remember her name! Talk about heartless! I can’t believe you! It’d serve you right if I decided to smash this piece of junk!"
"Oh, it's important to you?"
"Ten seconds ago you didn't even know what it was!"
"You're not as bad as I thought. You really are a hero. A heartless hero!"
"Oh, does it hurt because its the truth? You are just a baby! And if your gonna be a baby, then here ya go."
"I created another card from your memories, you know. Be a good boy and say 'thanks'. Ta-ta!"
"Whew...Throwing that battle wore me out."
"H-How dare you! You don’t appreciate the nuances of—"
"Hmph. Well here we go again. It's just an excuse, so you can carry out your little experiments. That's all."
"What he actually is, is a toy."
"What's going on, Vexen? Your Riku was supposed to counter Sora. What’s he waiting for? Where is he?"
"A-ha! Oh, I see now! I would have never guessed that. So sorry, Vexen."
"Predictable response. Forget it. Men without hearts are so boring."
"Who needs a half-baked good-for-nothing, anyway?"
"Nice work. I say good riddance to that blabbermouth."
"Not just his, but yours, too. We weren’t sure if you actually had it in your bones to take out a fellow member."
"Well, I guess you did. It’s time to join up. Taking over the Organization will be like child’s play with the three of us."
"Of course. He wants to see Naminé, so why don’t we just give him what he want?"
"But I'm warning you. You'd better not do anything to betray Sora's feelings. Do understand me, little one?" "Broke his heart. I’d say more like she smashed it, really."
"Oh, you're so much fun to watch. If it’s Riku you’re worried about, then don’t. Because, Riku was never really here."
"Do you really think I’m just gonna say it? That's too easy! Oh, what to do?"
"All right, have it your way then. I know it’ll kill you to hear this, but I think I can live with that."
"That thing] lying there is just a puppet that Vexen made as an experiment. No more than a toy. It’s laughable, really. It called you a fake, but IT was a fabrication all along!"
"Fake in every possible way! It was only finished recently. How could it remember anything?!"
"Don't you get it? Its memories with Naminé were just planted, not real. Yup. That means, all this time, it’s been picking fights with you over memories that were counterfeit, trumped up, and completely bogus!"
"Isn't that right, Naminé? Aw, so cute...But behind this little face, you do awful things."
"You're so stupid! Don’t you get it, now? That’s what Naminé’s powers are about! She can enter, rearrange, and even create new memories of anything, even things that never happened. The girl you been trying to protect all this time is really a manipulative witch who shackles people’s hearts!"
"Oh, you do get it. Lies, lies, all lies! Just Naminé’s illusions, nothing more. Binding you tin the chains of your own memories was central to our trap. It makes me tingle to think how easily you were duped. So close to it...We were almost there. This was our only chance to turn the Keyblade Master into our puppets, but,that jerk, Axel...He used Naminé to betray us!"
"So now, I’m left with no choice, but to eliminate you!"
"Huh? It's a little late, for the witch to grow a conscience. Last time I checked—YOU’RE the one who fooled around with his memories creating this mess!"
"I should tell you, that I'm in an EXTREMELY foul mood! Thanks to you, all our plans are ruined!"
"What's this? Are you upset? And you don’t even actually know her!"
"Hmph. You're such an idiot! There is no promise and there never was! You’re just delusional! Must you insist on playing the hero!? Whatever. If that’s the way you want it...You’re going down alone!"
"Okay...Have it your way! More pain for you means more fun for me!"
"(While fading into darkness) "No...No! I refuse to lose to a bunch of losers! I think I'm...FADING!? No...This isn't...The way I...I won't allow...!"
Sabor's main attack is a non-elemental, forward dash that acts as a tackle with fangs and claws. If you stay in front of him, he will also be prompted to swipe you with his claws. His speed in battle cannot be matched, and his leaps across the fighting grounds allow him to make risk-free, long range attacks. Using Dodge Roll to avoid these lunges is the best way to protect yourself. After he charges, make sure to attack him with a three-hit combo, and then remember to Dodge Roll yourself out of the way, so that he doesn't have any more time to attack you. Using Guard against his attacks is occasionally a better option as it is easier to execute, with fewer risks, and it will give Sora more experience.
Don't fret if you don't get through the first battle - win or lose, the outcome will be about the same. However, do pay attention to the rest of your battles with Sabor.
In Sabor's final battle (in the Bamboo Grove) he will jump out of sight, and jump back into the arena at a different location. It is impossible to keep an eye on him, so utilizing the Lock-On function is the best way to assure he does not get a surprise attack in. In all cases, if you have not trained Sora well enough, do be sure to heal him often. If you send him flying, start using magic until he is back in striking range.
KHWiki Version (stolen from Bluerfn)
To find the one true path, one must seek guidance amidst uncertainty...
It matters not who you are...
..Judgement awaits you at the end of your journey, as you look back...
...on the path you have traveled...
...it matters not who you are...
be you a wiki user, an inactive admin, a vandal, a sock, a forumite, a socializer, a fanboy, a fangirl, an anagram, a nobody, a heartless, an unbirth, a kate of the bebop kind, a stalker, an insane categorizer, a portal to nowhere, an enemy template aficionado, a talktemplate creator, a japanese specialist, a keyblade maker, a princess of heart, an amy cotton, a french name too-difficult-to pronounce, a high seraph, a soul of a guardian, a son of marley. a super deadly-weapon, a figure of the greek mythos, an organ of darkness, a powerful spell, a self-proclaimed moe, a phantom of a young child,
...whatever you may be...
...it matters not who you are...
...Death awaits you.
TOTALLY ORIGINAL AND NOT A BLATANT RIP-OFF OF THIS PAGE.
The Kingdom Hearts Wiki's IRC channel is the wikis main mode of socializing. It is used for chit-chat and is also a different and quicker way to notify a staff about a problem with the wiki.
The topic range for the KHWiki channel is very broad. The channel is not restricted to Kingdom Hearts talk. Discussions can relate to anything from one's favorite character, to a more off-topic subject like how one's day has been.
- Play nice with others - The channel will not be used to insult others or put people down. If you continue to insult someone or flame the channel with nonsense, you will be banned.
- Caution:Spoilers are expected - We cannot control what people type, so spoilers are to be expected. If someone spoils a certain part of a game, you can prevent them from saying anything else by using the ignore function.
- The IRC uses the wiki's native tongue - Please use proper English. T33k5t Sp33ch is not something we want to read.
- Be Yourself - Do not abuse the /nick function. Sockpuppets will not be tolerated. If you are a suspected sockpuppet, you will be banned. Don't think we're stupid, we've dealt with plenty of socks and flamers, we will identify you, confront you, and ban you o_O
Staff members, please report to the channel as soon as possible so you can be op'ed.
- Wikia has a CGI:IRC gateway for the #wikia-kingdomhearts channel at irc.wikia.com that lets you join the chat room from a normal web page. Just put in your username and choose "#wikia-kingdomhearts" from the drop-down list.
- Freenode's webchat is a more convenient web client. Simply type in your nick and "#wikia-kingdomhearts" in the channel box.
As of June 19th 2009 Freenode's server is no longer available via Mibbit.
- mIRC is the classic Windows IRC client. The main drawbacks of mIRC are the fact that it's not free and that the configuration options are more extensive than a lot of users are used to. (Only partial UTF-8 support - see below)
- Trillian handles IRC. It's a little complicated to set up, but if you don't want to use the very easy CGI:IRC linked by Angela, then Trillian is a handy program to have anyway for the other things it does. (No UTF-8 support - see below)
- Miranda IM - a multi-client, like Trillian, but rather minimalist and open source. (UTF-8 support requires patching - see below)
- Pidgin is a multi-client that comes preinstalled with Ubuntu and several other Linux distributions.
- Kopete is a multi-client, the KDE counterpart of Gaim.
- Konversation is a KDE application with interface similar to X-Chat; it is an IRC-only client.
- irssi is an IRC-only client that uses a text-mode user interface.
- BitchX is an IRC-only console application client.
- EPiC is an IRC-only client for Unix systems that is descended from the ircII client, it uses a text-mode user interface.
- Snak handles IRC rather nicely, and is one of the few Mac-only clients that still work flawlessly.
- X-Chat Aqua is a full featured IRC client for OS X that is easy to setup and use.
- Colloquy is an open-source IRC, SILC and ICB client for Mac OS X.
- Opera web browser has a built-in IRC client.
- ChatZilla is an extension for the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- JWChat - had some script errors in Firefox, but clicked "Stop script" and it worked fine after that.
- X-Chat is perhaps the most well-known IRC client for Linux, included into nearly every distribution, which has recently grown in popularity on Windows as well. Note that the official Windows version (as opposed to Linux) is shareware, but unofficial free Windows builds are available, for example, here.
To log in, you need to configure your client. After you log in, it is rather straightforward. The parameters are:
- Server: irc.freenode.net
- Channel: #wikia-kingdomhearts (note the correct spelling)
Most IRC clients, in particular mIRC, Miranda and X-Chat, have "Freenode" in the default network list, you only need to select it. After you are connected to the server, type /join #wikia-kingdomhearts in the reply box and press Enter.
Custom instructions for specific clients to come.
The #wikia-kingdomhearts channel uses the UTF-8 encoding, just like the Wiki proper. This should not pose a problem with English, as UTF-8 is backwards compatible with ASCII-127, but non-Latin scripts (such as Greek or Cyrillic) may be rendered improperly in UTF-8-incapable clients.
|Kingdom Hearts Characters|
|Sora - Donald Duck - Goofy|
|Tarzan - Aladdin - Ariel - Jack Skellington - Peter Pan - The Beast|
Riku - Kairi - Wakka - Selphie - Tidus - King Mickey - Queen Minnie - Daisy Duck - Leon - Aerith - Yuffie - Cid - Gepetto - Merlin - Fairy Godmother - Jane - Clayton - Kerchak - Kala - Terk - Sabor - Abu - Jasmine - Jafar - Genie - Carpet - Iago - The Peddler - Flounder - King Triton - Ursula - Sebastian - Flotsam and Jetsam - Winnie the Pooh
"Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope for our hearts to blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
And who knows:
Starting a new journey may not be so hard,
Or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds, but they share the same sky.