KHWiki:Kingdom Hearts The First χ
This article was created to celebrate April Fool's Day 2016. Its contents are not official or canon, and should not be taken seriously!
|Kingdom Hearts The First χ|
|キングダム ハーツ 最終 キー|
Kingudamu Hātsu Saishū Kī
|Publisher(s)||/, Square Enix|
|Release date(s)|| TBA|
|Genre||Console action role-playing game|
|Game modes||Single player, multiplayer|
Kingdom Hearts The First χ is an upcoming game in the Kingdom Hearts series. It was officially announced at the Uncovered: Final Fantasy XV event, and will be the first Kingdom Hearts game available on on the PS Vita.
The game was first announced at the Uncovered: Final Fantasy XV event. No one really knows why, but here we are. Even more baffling is why Square decided to develop the game for an utterly dead system. And no, it does not feature Sean Bean - just a cheap sound-alike for a fraction of the cost.
The game follows Ventus as he dives through Sora's heart and relives his experiences and memories during his 10-year sleep, starting with Traverse Town up until The World That Never Was. However, mysterious parties are at play as Ventus's experiences ultimately diverge from Sora's, and must come face-to-face with a familiar phantom. The story is said to connect heavily to Kingdom Hearts χ, and will show the "origin of Keyblades." Also, it will have dank memes.
- The Deck Commands from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance returns.
- The traditional party system from Kingdom Hearts II returns. This time, however, both party members will be unique to their own worlds.
- Flowmotion makes a comeback. In addition to new moves, like running up a wall, the game introduces a "Flow" gauge. The longer the player remains in Freeflow, the more will gauge the fill - the higher the gauge's level, the more powerful your Flowmotion attack.
- Summons return, albeit in a different fashion. Through the summon system, you can summon party members from other worlds as a temporary third party member.
- You can use combination attacks with your party members and summons.
- There will be micro-transactions for items, munny and restarts after a game over.
- There will be multiplayer in the game, though it wasn't elaborate as to how.
Worlds and Characters
- Cool Runnings world
- The Black Hole world
- Dr. Hans Reinhardt
- Dr. Kate McCrae
- Old B.O.B.
- Official JP Site (Currently down)
- Official Trailer
|Kingdom Hearts main series|
|Kingdom Hearts • Chain of Memories • Kingdom Hearts II • coded • 358/2 Days • Birth by Sleep • Dream Drop Distance • χ[chi] • Kingdom Hearts III • The First χ|
|Remakes and remasters|
|Re:Chain of Memories • Re:coded • HD 1.5 ReMIX • HD 2.5 ReMIX • Unchained χ • HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue|
|Final Mix • II Final Mix • Birth by Sleep Final Mix|
|Trinity Master Pieces • II Final Mix+ • 10th Anniversary Box • HD 1.5 ReMIX • HD 2.5 ReMIX • HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue|
|V CAST • Mobile • Magical Puzzle Clash • Gummiship Studio|
|Characters | Heartless | Nobodies | Unversed | Dream Eaters | Replicas | Heart | Soul | Body | Memory | Keyhole | Gate | Keyblade | Light | Darkness|
Mark of Mastery | Recusant's Sigil | Book of Prophecies | χ-blade
|Stats | Munny | Heart Point | Save Point | Gummi Ship | Gauges | Jiminy's Journal | The End|