KHWiki:End of Year Event 2015
Welcome to the Kingdom Hearts Wiki's 2015 End of Year Event!
This year, we will be hosting a competition along with The Keyhole.
If you have any questions or concerns, please notify Chainoffire, who is in charge of the event.
NOTE THAT ALL RULINGS MAY CHANGE IN THE FUTURE
AT OUR WHIM IF WE DEEM NECESSARY!
About the Event
In groups of three, create your own Keyblade Wielder at the time of the Keyblade War. Each group comes up with only one character and each individual makes a creative piece (prose, poetry, art, music. etc.) that covers one aspect of the group's character. When all the group's pieces are seen together, the full idea of the character is understood. It is important that all participants are open to communicate with other team members effectively!
Each judge will score each group out of 40 as follows:
- Up to 10 marks for the quality and effort of each individual piece (30 marks total)
- Up to 5 marks for how connected the pieces are in terms of themes, tone and continuity.
- Up to 5 marks for a variety of different creative pieces.
- November 11: Teams have been decided and the event begins! Get together and come up with team names! You have until December 11th to submit your pieces!
- November 28: Due to the three teams all being a bit behind, December 18th is the new due date! Keep up the great work teams!
- November 29: Team check ups!
Deadline: 06 November
If you'd like to be a judge, sign your names here!
- Byzantinefire - There are no strings on me (talk)
If you've formed your own group, list all the members of your group. Each person must sign next to their name to show their consent.
- Sora [Sora's signature]
- Riku [Riku's signature]
- Daisy Duck [Daisy's signature]
- Azure Mercenaries
- Draaek Draaek the Blazing Dragon of Light 00:57, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
- TheFifteenthMember TheFifteenthMember 21:23, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
- Trinity Force! ANX219 00:05, 7 November 2015 (UTC)
Assign me a group
If you'd rather let us put you into a group, sign your name here along with any preferences you have, which we'll take on board when we form the groups to avoid any clashes.
- Example (I only want to draw in my team)
- Rex Ronald Rilander (I only want to do a backstory, monologue, or a set of diary entries)
- I can handle the vast majority of things, but you'll probably see me doing the artistic stuff, including drawings and theme music. Insofar as story contributions, I may perhaps advise the rest of the team on grammar and/or plot points that we may be missing within the series. (Other team members can do likewise to me.) TRSNX 18:27, 11 October 2015 (UTC)
- I can draw, write, compose, daydream, code, you name it, I'm your multitasking fill here. ColdAsFire 23:46, 30 October 2015 (UTC)
- I'm bad at drawing, but I can write a story pretty well. -- Braviaggron 23:46, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
- I'm willing to draw or write story. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 05:18, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
- Drawing probably. Chainoffire 16:07, 4 November 2015 (UTC)
The official teams have been decided! (via coin flips) I made sure there was at least one of each of the different types of "creative pieces" (music/drawing/writing) in each group. The two unnamed teams should come up with a team name, and submit it to me either on my talkpage or using the . Entries for the actual contest must be submitted through the email. I recommend using google docs to communicate with each other and host your work, this worked very well last year. Good luck Teams!
Deadline: December 20th
Unchained Team X