I was worried how we'd seperate these three groups, but this category does it perfectly. Simple works best I guess! Nice template. Scottch 05:36, 22 December 2006 (UTC)
Playable and Drive.
Should we add "Playable" and/or "Drive" too?:
|Sora | Roxas | Mickey Mouse | Shadow | Neoshadow|
|Valor | Wisdom | Master | Final | Anti|
|Donald Duck | Goofy | Tarzan | Aladdin | Ariel | Jack Skellington | Peter Pan | Beast | Mulan | Auron | Jack Sparrow | Simba | Tron | Riku|
|Riku | Mickey Mouse | Leon | Hercules | Minnie Mouse | Pete | Yuffie | Tifa | Cloud Strife | Axel|
|Summoned Party Members|
|Simba | Genie | Dumbo | Bambi | Mushu | Tinker Bell | Chicken Little | Stitch | Peter Pan|
- Well, Drives aren't exactly Party Members or people that help you. They are just Sora, in different forms. But I do agree that a template should be made for drive forms, as each one is worthy of its own article instead of being merged with the Sora article.--Dreyfus 01:02, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
- I think Dreyfus has a good idea. Scottch 08:12, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
The Org in Days
I think we should place the D-Link positions properly once we know the time the characters become D-Links.--Charmed-Jay 20:30, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
Organization XIII also a party member?
Is Organization also a party member? I mean they did help Roxas in his misson like Axel, Xion, and other member. --Cococrash11 07:33, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
- Can't you guys at least read or reply what I'm saying? --Cococrash11 22:08, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
Sora's Heartless is like a temporary playable character in KHI not a form. Since he is a minor character in KHI and a major antagonist in coded. So Sora's Heartless count as a playable character. --Cococrash11 06:01, January 27, 2010 (UTC)Cococrash11
Sora's heartless turns into Sora meaning is just a form, the one that appeared in the journal was a data version created because Sora turn into a heartless, even the journal calls him "The data version of your heartless" (is all in th FAQ you provided)http://www.gamefaqs.com/mobile/mobile/file/943348/57054, anyway I think we need to get an amin. involved to solve this problem>_<.Masgrande 04:10, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
Clarification on the Assistance Section
I don't really understand why half of the characters under the "Assistance" section are there. Some of them, especially characters like Jaq, Pumba and Timon, don't in any way assist you -- you assist them. While I do believe that characters that you need to protect in escort missions count as party members, I don't think "Assistance" is the correct term for them.
On a similar note, there are a few characters that I don't understand why they are on the list. Not because I don't think they should be there, but because I can't remember ever having them as party members.
- Tinker Bell
- Flounder (Glut battle in KHI?)
- Sebastion (Glut battle in KHI?)
Pluto is a Friend Card in Re:CoM, Mushu comes with Mulan, Abu is part of one of Aladdin abilities I think it is called "Call", Sebatian does help you push something behind a boat in the first KH but I don't remember Flounder doing anything, and well I suppose Iago does offer assistance in Genie Jafar battle just not for Sora.--Xabryn 19:51, 29 June 2011 (EDT)
- Oh, I totally forgot about the Re:Com allies. Yeah, then by that we should remove Iago and Flounder, possibly. If Iago is on the same map as Genie Jafar, assisting him, then he's a boss, not an assistance party member. --LegoAlchemist 03:25, 1 July 2011 (EDT)
I known Iago isn't an assistance, I said that as a joke.--Xabryn 07:56, 1 July 2011 (EDT)
- Anyone that has an HP bar visible is an assistance or party member. Friend Cards are party members. Tinker Bell, Abu, Iago, Flounder, and Sebastian do not count."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 04:16, 2 July 2011 (EDT)
When was Pluto assistance? I know that he was a friend card in Re:CoM, but that counts as a party member, not assistance.--Burgundy 19:26, 25 February 2012 (UTC)
Dream Eaters... Do we wanna list them all under a subsection like Org 13? --Burgundy 02:54, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
Okay, seriously, what are the sources for and against considering him a party member?18.104.22.168 13:56, 14 August 2012 (UTC)