|This article needs some images!
Please upload a picture of BBS, BBSFM, and KHIIIRM Reversal.
Reversal (スライドターン Suraido Tān , lit. "Slide Turn") is a technique introduced in Kingdom Hearts II. It allows the user to quickly slide behind an enemy.
In Kingdom Hearts II, Reversal is a Reaction Command that allows the user to slide behind specific enemies. When successfully executed against Dusks, it confuses any nearby Dusks and Creepers, giving the user an opportunity to attack. When used against bosses, Reversal instead allows the user to evade projectiles like the Twilight Thorn's thorn beams.
In Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Reversal is a movement command exclusive to Ventus that has a maximum level of 1. By pressing just before a targeted enemy strikes, Ventus slides behind the enemy. Equipping Reversal allows Ventus to equip the reprisal command Reversal Slash.
In Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind, Reversal is a Situation Command exclusive to Roxas and can be used when close to an enemy to slide behind them in slow motion. Attacking at the end of the slide causes Roxas to perform a powerful swinging attack similar to his Whirlwind Swing attack from Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.
Kingdom Hearts II
- Roxas and Sora can use Reversal as a Reaction Command against Dusks.
- Roxas can use Reversal as a Reaction Command against the Twilight Thorn.
- Sora can use Reversal as a Reaction Command against Roxas and Roxas's Replica Data.
- Sora can use Reversal as a Reaction Command against Xemnas (Final Form) and Xemnas's Replica Data.
- Sora can use Reversal as a Reaction Command against Mushroom XIII No. 1.
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
- Ventus obtains Reversal after rescuing Ienzo from a horde of Unversed in Radiant Garden.
- Ventus can purchase Reversal from the Moogle Shop for 600 munny after obtaining it elsewhere.
Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts III
When Sora performs Risk Dodge, he can slide behind an enemy in a manner similar to Reversal.