Shield Tech is a material panel from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It also can be found as Shield Tech+ and Shield Tech++. Shield Techs are primarily used to produce Ability Panels, although a few Ring Panels also call for Shield Techs as an ingredient.
All three types of Shield Tech are represented by dark blue panels adorned with the same symbol. The symbol is comprised of eight triangles of various sizes, four arranged in a diamond-shape in the center of the panel, and one in each corner of the panel. A basic Shield Tech has an orange symbol, a Shield Tech+ is white, and a Shield Tech++ is yellow. Shield Tech materials have a unique structure.
The material's name is a clear reference to its primary use in synthesizing Ability Panels used to supplement the Block ability.
- Shield Tech: Awarded as a Clear Bonus in Missions 39 and 41.
- Shield Tech+: Awarded as a Random Bonus in Missions 62, 66, and 72, and as a Clear Bonus in Mission 62.
- Open 130 chests by Day 151, then talk to Axel twice for a Shield Tech.
- Lucky Ring (2 Shield Tech)
- Perfect Block Ⓛ (2 Shield Tech)
- Block-Counter Ⓛ (3 Shield Tech)
- Block-Retreat Ⓛ (3 Shield Tech)
- Fire Block Ⓛ (3 Shield Tech)
- Blizzard Block Ⓛ (3 Shield Tech)
- Sliding Block Ⓛ (1 Shield Tech+)
- Block Jump Ⓛ (1 Shield Tech+)
- Thunder Block Ⓛ (1 Shield Tech+)
- Aero Block Ⓛ (1 Shield Tech+)
- Round Block Ⓛ (2 Shield Tech+)
- Full Circle (2 Shield Tech)
- Block Bonus Ⓛ (1 Shield Tech+)
- Auto-Block Ⓛ (1 Shield Tech+)
- Safety Ring (1 Shield Tech+)
- Protect Ring (2 Shield Tech++)
- Witch's Chaos (2 Shield Tech++)