From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
Aerial Tech is a material panel that appears in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It also has two upgraded versions, Aerial Tech+ and Aerial Tech++. They are used to create a variety of Panels, including Ability, Ring, and Gear types.
Aerial Tech materials are represented by cyan jewels with a Tech material structure.
The material's name reflects its use in synthesizing Ability, Gear, and Ring Panels primarily focused around supplementing aerial combat.
- Aerial Tech: Grey Caprice, Guardian, Aerial Master, Tailbunker
- Aerial Tech+: Grey Caprice, Pink Concerto, Carrier Ghost
- Aerial Tech++: Grey Caprice, Carrier Ghost
- Aerial Tech is awarded as a Clear Bonus for completing Mission 25.
- Roxas can also receive one by talking to Xaldin on Day 96 with a Moonstone in his inventory.
- Fire Charm (2 Aerial Tech)
- Nimble Gear+ (2 Aerial Tech)
- Block-Jump Ⓛ (2 Aerial Tech+)
- Air Rush Ⓛ (2 Aerial Tech+)
- Rage Gear+ ⑤ (2 Aerial Tech+)
- Fairy Circle (2 Aerial Tech+)
- Homing Glide Ⓛ (2 Aerial Tech++)
- Rocket Glide Ⓛ (2 Aerial Tech++)
- Float Ⓛ (2 Aerial Tech++)
- Space in Its Place (3 Aerial Tech++)