Interested in affiliating with the Kingdom Hearts Wiki? Welcome to the Requests for Affiliation hub, where you can make a request to affiliate with the Kingdom Hearts Wiki and join the many other sites who have graciously linked back to us. The Kingdom Hearts Wiki is always looking to expand its list of affiliates with great wikis and others sites that are relevant to our subject and goals as an independent wiki, so don't be afraid to make a request!
- For each affiliation request, please create a new section with your site's name in the appropriate section, coded by "=== Site name ===". In the section, please explain or elaborate on your request, so we know some of the motivation, drive, or reasoning behind affiliating.
- If you are from a wiki or jointly owned site, please make sure that an affiliation with the Kingdom Hearts Wiki would be acceptable to your community. We really wouldn't want users going out on a limb to affiliate with us without getting the support of who they are representing.
- Likewise, if you could provide a link to any discussion/forum/approval of your community toward the affiliation, that would be superb.
- Please be patient; oftentimes, our community has to have a discussion disputing an affiliation so that we can make the most informed, universally acceptable decision possible.
The Kingdom Hearts Wiki is in almost any circumstance very happy to affiliate with any of the following sites:
- A strong wiki that covers material created or licensed by Square Enix, Square, Enix, or Eidos.
- An appropriate YouTube channel covering a game in the Kingdom Hearts series with a "Let's Play!" compilation of videos. We generally frown upon videos that use language or humor that could be considered adult, profane, or mature.
- A Kingdom Hearts Wiki in a different language.
The above list is by no means exclusive, but instead reflects upon what the Kingdom Hearts Wiki has been very accepting of in past requests for affiliation.
German Kingdom Hearts Wiki (Approved)
Hey, may I de-affiliat (I don't know the correct word to reverse it) with the german KHW? I'll affiliate later again with another side (we splitted the team). Since I left, there are only morons left who don't do a good work (just look at the recent changes..). Like I said, I'll re-affiliate with you again, if the new wiki has a stable base, etc. (sorry, I can't concentrate enough right now to think about the right translation, it's so hot..) Sum2k3 18:13, 3 September 2011 (UTC)
The Keyhole Wikia
Agreed with Kryten in the IRC, and considering the new image policy we are implementing, I find it suitable we end the rivalry between wikis that is generated among users in both sites. As my favorite villain would say, this affiliation would mean that "A shining new era is tip-toeing nearer"
--01:06, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
Starfy Wiki (Approved)
Hello, I am Staff member of Starfy Wiki, part of NIWA. Starfy Wiki would like to affiliate. Please see here for our banner. To confirm it, leave me a message on my talkpage here on KHWiki. --Starphoria (C·E) 18:42, 22 January 2012 (UTC)
Donkey Kong Wiki (Approved)
Good day, I am The Forgotten Beast, former editor here and current staff member of Starfy Wiki and Donkey Kong Wiki, and on behalf of DK wiki we would like to affiliate if that's alright. Here is our banner if you're interested. -The Forgotten Beast 20:23, 22 January 2012 (UTC)
F-Zero Wiki (Approved)
Hello. I am Moydow, staff member at F-Zero Wiki. The wiki would like to request affiliation with KHWiki. If you're interested, here's our Affiliates page and banner. Thanks, --Moydow 01:12, 13 February 2012 (UTC)
Square Enix Heaven (Approved)
Hi. I'm the founder of a german project called 'Square Enix Heaven'. This project is a collection of 4 Final Fantasy Wikis and of course a Kingdom Hearts Wiki. Our community wouldn't just be okay with an affiliation like that - it would be happy about it ;) Besides the affilation I would appreciate if we could link each others Kingdom Hearts Wikis. (Yukii T) - SEH 17:34, 22 December 2012 (UTC)
- Can you give a link?"We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 08:55, 12 January 2013 (UTC)
Kingdom Hearts (Approved)
Hello, I am an admin on the Kingdom Hearts Answers wiki, and am wondering if we can affiliate KHAnswers with KHWiki.net. We already have templates, a logo, and a favicon, and are now looking to increase our nearly depleted activity. DarmaniTheFourth (talk) 02:02, 23 April 2013 (UTC)
- Update: During the roundtable, the KHWiki agreed to affiliate with KH Answers Wiki. They are still interested so it's a go! TheFifteenthMember 21:10, 13 June 2014 (UTC)
Disney Wiki (On Hold)
I know this must be really bold of me to suggest this but its better to keep an eye of such thing and plus Disney owns a great deal of Kingdom Hearts especially the characters and worlds so if this is too much than i understand i will try again at another time. Byzantinefire (talk) 03:50, 23 December 2013 (UTC)
Kingdom Hearts Wiki (Spanish)
I asked them already, and they're in favor of the affiliation. But I didn't think they'd agree so easily or quickly, I kinda expected a process similar to ours. Sorry that I took that step alone, I expected we'd be able to decide ourselves before they agreed. Discussion, sorry but it's in Spanish. Anyways, it's a great wiki, it looks very detailed and complete. I think it's a good idea. KeybladeSpyMaster 16:08, 27 October 2014 (UTC)
- Generally staff members are the ones who usually handle affiliation requests- including nomination. Also, there is no connection between Kingdom Hearts and [Shonen] Jump Database. The site focuses on anime and the respective anime's other media [manga, video games, etc.]. Xion4ever 02:44, 10 November 2016 (UTC)
- Technically everything pertaining to Jump. Byzantinefire - There are no strings on me (talk) 03:28, 10 November 2016 (UTC)
- I looked at our current affiliates, and there are a lot that have no connection to KH, so I don't think that matters. TheSilentHero 17:41, 10 November 2016 (UTC)
- TheSilentHero is right on that point. Shouldn't we ask ourselves if the affiliation would be beneficial to the KHWiki?--NinjaSheik 23:12, 10 November 2016 (UTC)
- Well i have huge ambitions for it with a goal of more than 10,000 pages and it is growing bit by by bit everyday and will very soon be the top manga wiki on fandom at least that is what i am hoping for. Byzantinefire - There are no strings on me (talk) 23:35, 10 November 2016 (UTC)
- Technically everything pertaining to Jump. Byzantinefire - There are no strings on me (talk) 03:28, 10 November 2016 (UTC)
I wasn't gonna say anything, but whatever. I would say "no." This doesn't benefit the KHWiki at all, nor vice versa as pretty much everyone on the Jump Database was asked to be there from here. In addition, "connections" between Kingdom Hearts and Jump are dodgy at best. Sure, Kingdom Hearts games show up during Jump Festas, and the occasional magazine spread. But...so do Capcom games, and Bandai, and Sega, and etc... By that logic, why aren't we affiliated with the E3 wiki? Or the legions of Famitsu wikis - which face it, covers KH and Square games a helluva lot more than Jump does. And then there's my own personal bias in this: I just don't see the point of a Jump Database wiki. Everything on there, so far, can already be found on their respective series' wikis, and in far greater detail. If someone wants to look up something on One Piece, why on earth would they sift through the Jump Database instead of just going to the One Piece wiki....? --Ignis (talk) 05:31, 11 November 2016 (UTC)
- Because it is fun and exciting to build whole new wiki and i hate the redundancy argument about going to an already established wiki when users can create something that has not been tried before and also you could have just said few simply words instead of this. Byzantinefire - There are no strings on me (talk) 05:55, 11 November 2016 (UTC)
Scrooge McDuck Wiki
Hello, I am an admin on the Scrooge McDuck Wiki, and I would like to request an affiliation with the KHWiki. Here is a link to our affiliates page: (Scrooge McDuck Wiki:Associates) User:Drleevezan (talk)
Kingdom Hearts News/Media Sites
Hello guys! My name is Eraqus and i'm the leader of the german kingdom hearts fansite KH-Mansion.net! We would like to affiliate with your great wiki! Please let me know if you're interested. (:
Kingdom Hearts Media (Declined)
Hello. Our website has recently come to the decision to shut down permanently... for that reason, we're sending out a prior notice to all our great affiliates who have helped us through our efforts. KHWiki has been a great affiliate that we will miss, however, the KHMedia community already finalized their decision to permanently close the fansite. Though the KHMedia site may be up for at least another week, there are plans to take the site down completely, which includes the KHWiki affiliation link. For this reason, we're sending out a notice so that KHWiki does not hold a deadlink on their fantastic website. Thank you for all of the great assistance!
Our Square Enix based website would love to affiliate with KHwiki and partner up when it comes to the latest news on Kingdom Hearts. - Previous comment originally posted, unsigned, by User:Denisx04.
- Hello! Thank you for posting your interest in becoming an affiliate! My name is Xion4ever, I am currently an admin on this site. I've checked out your website, and so far everything looks fine to me. However, I cannot confirm a definite answer until the other staff and editors have had a say. We will be in touch! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me on my talk page. Thanks! Xion4ever 02:30, 21 July 2014 (UTC)
Kingdom Hearts Planet (Approved)
I don't exactly understand how a wiki works, so forgive any blunders on my part. ^_^. I would like to affiliate with khwiki. I don't see a reason to elaborate why. I think its pretty self explanatory. My website's name is www.khplanet.com. Our link to khwiki will be on this page: www.khplanet.com/affiliates. I appreciate your time and consideration!—Preceding unsigned comment added by Angel (talk • contribs)
Kingdom Hearts Hypetrain (Approved)
We got a request on our Discord server from the founder/leader at KHHypetrain to affiliate. They're a news site, but also run different kinds of articles like opinions, theories, and such. And, they're putting together a pretty cool (under construction) archive of interviews and such. KeybladeSpyMaster 23:17, 7 April 2018 (UTC)
- The site looks really cool, and they seem very up-to-date and active, as well. I don't see any reason to refuse affiliating with them. :)--NinjaSheik 20:30, 8 April 2018 (UTC)
Id like to Affiliate my youtube channel i am doing a lets play of kingdom hearts and i will do more kingdom hearts lets play in the future! i LOVE kingdom hearts and i LOVE this wiki i will have a link to this wiki in my video descriptions and my channel description my youtube account is viper5787
Hi! I've recently started a Kingdom Hearts walkthrough, and would love to become an affiliate with the KH Wiki. I currently use the site to acquire all stats and graphics I am using in my videos, where I go over in depth details of each new enemy and boss, as well as keyblades. And as a thanks, I link the wiki in all of my videos. While Kingdom Hearts 1 is my first KH series on my channel, I have plans to do several more in the future. So having an affiliation set up for the future would be fantastic!
You can see my ongoing Kingdom Hearts series here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5ob57b6lyaES2GzmErLWmWzGfGmwInbO
And check out my entire channel here!: https://www.youtube.com/user/Hardyt3kyoyo
Thank you for your time! ~Hardy (Also, I apologize if I made any mistakes as I am relatively new to editing wiki's.)
- Hello! Thank you for your interest in becoming an affiliate! I've checked out your channel, and everything looks good to me. However, I cannot confirm a definite answer until the other staff/editors have had a say. We will be in touch! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me on my talk page. Thanks! Xion4ever 04:23, 1 June 2014 (UTC)
Kingdom Hearts Forsaken (RP) (Declined)
I would like to request Affiliation with KH Wiki for my Kingdom Hearts text-based roleplay. The roleplay is based off Kingdom Hearts but has its own unique plot in which members can make a character and alter the sites Story in some ways. An example would; Character B choose to become Evil and wants to rule the many worlds, Character B would then be mentioned in the Story and those who are Good would want to stop him. So does Character B take over the worlds? Perhaps he/she does or perhaps he/she does not.
Keybladers do exist however they are limited due to the Plot. They also have some special rules as well.
The site uses a Trait System to help define characters more. Custom Traits and Magic are allowed.
Oh and one more thing, what's your characters story?
Kingdom Hearts Forsaken - Previous post left unsigned by: IP 22.214.171.124
I got this message on the KHWiki's facebook page:
"Hi Khwiki.com team,
My name is Pauline and I represent PubGalaxy – the publisher-centric platform, which monetizes some of the world's leading publishers, including PhoneArena (20m visits), TV.com (20m visits), ViralNova (6m visits), and Chess.com (18m visits), as well as gaming-related properties similar to yours, such as Hearthstoneplayers.com and Csgostash.com. Currently, we're handling the programmatic ad sales of 250+ publishing partners across various verticals, trading over 13 billion ad impressions per month.
Our web & mobile monetization solution combines hand-picked programmatic & traditional demand, allowing us to create an individual setup for each property, based on constant human optimization and our publishers' preferences. This approach results in Net CPM rates of $1.50-$3.00 for US/UK/CA inventory and $0.60-$1.00 for international traffic. We're currently looking to expand our partnership portfolio and I think that Кhwiki.com would be a great fit. I'd be happy to explore this opportunity over email or schedule a quick phone / Skype call over the next couple of business days.
And she left some of her personal information to get a hold of her. (However, I won't post it here) Chainoffire 21:10, 25 November 2015 (UTC)
- This sounds like the kind of people who destroyed WikiTravel, and the whole reason we left Wikia in the first place was because of over-indulgent attempts to monetize our work. Based on my personal inclinations, I strongly vote against this, unless Porplemontage or others with developer insight can illustrate why this would be a good idea."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 23:55, 26 November 2015 (UTC)