|Picture? Even I don't know what happened to it.
- Hable (which is Talk in Spanish) is if you just want to have a friendly chat with Uxie. Información (Infomation in Spanish) is if you need to give her infomation on anything (eg: what's happening with the wiki etc). And Ayuda (Help in Spanish) is where you want if you need Uxie's help or if she requested help from you.
- Due to harrasment from someone using three IP adresses, there will be rules on this page. Should you bully Uxie and call her something racist or something like that, she will remove the contents and report you. Uxie's totally against spamming, so if you spam, you'll get a warning. Also, if you want to ask Uxie on admin rights for another wiki, and you don't have the worthy of getting them, she'll ignore you. Constantly asking her will result in her reporting you.
- If you want to leave a message for Uxie, do so on this page only. She's getting sick of people editing her archives to leave a message. Only edit Uxie's archives if you have a reason (eg: changing an image's name).
Wanna chat? You can right here! - UxieLover1994
If you need to give me infomation, right here should do! - UxieLover1994
Need any help with, well, anything, say it right here. I would be happy to give out hints and that! - UxieLover1994
If they've all loaded on the page, you can download them all at once by simply saving the page to your computer."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 14:30, 6 May 2016 (UTC)
- Save as in save the userpage we've been editing for the past few years (after a few edits to show all the cards), or save as in save the source of the 1850+ cards (wherever that may be)? Saving the userpage may be a problem, since all the cards, once cut out from the archived page, would be tiny. UxieLover1994 08:30, 7 May 2016 (UTC)
- Save the page we've been doing, but aren't they supposed to be displaying at full resolution? "We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 20:24, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
Happy birthday, UxieLover1994! :)--NinjaSheik 20:19, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks, Ninja! UxieLover1994 15:10, 2 June 2016 (UTC)
- I AM SO LATE I AM SO SORRY BUT I HOPE YOUR DAY WAS FANTASTIC!! Chainoffire 03:41, 14 June 2016 (UTC)
Happy Belated Birthday, Uxie. HotmanX32 (talk) 05:31, 25 June 2016 (UTC)
Question about ratings
Hey, Uxie! Long-time no chat! Hoping you might be able to help me with something. See, I've been compiling some data on the ratings that different organizations have made to Kingdom Hearts titles, and one of them is the Australian Classification Board (ACB). My issue is that their official website appears to rate Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX as "M", as in Mature. None of the other titles have been rated this way, and it doesn't sound right to me. So I figured, since you're from Australia, you might be able to help me know whether this is actually accurate or not. Hope everything in your life is going wonderfully! KeybladeSpyMaster 01:47, 30 June 2020 (UTC)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is PG on store bought copies, but M on the PlayStation Network. Same with Kingdom Hearts III. Cartages are not updated in Australia if an update pushes for a stronger rating; Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled also remains G despite constant updates throughout the second half of 2019 that pushed its rating to PG. UxieLover1994 13:41, 17 August 2020 (UTC)