|This article is about the ability.|
You may be looking for the Gummi ability or the status effect.
In Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Auto-Life is an enemy card ability that costs 60 CP to add to the deck and lasts for one use. While Auto-Life is in effect, the user is immune to ice, but is stunned by fire.
In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Auto-Life is an Ability Panel that can be leveled up from Auto-Life LV1 to Auto-Life LV2 and Auto-Life LV3 by linking Auto-Life LV+ (リレイズアップⓁ Rireizu Appu Ⓛ , lit. "Reraise Up Ⓛ") panels. Leveling up Auto-Life increases the amount of health restored, from one-third of the maximum HP for level 1, to two-thirds for level 2, and all HP for level 3.
In Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Auto-Life is a magic command that gives one ally the Auto-Life status for 30 seconds.
- Tinker Bell has Auto-Life as a default ability.
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
- The Vexen enemy card has Auto-Life as its effect.
- The Black Fungus enemy card can randomly activate Auto-Life.
- The Darkside enemy card can mimic an enemy's Auto-Life.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- Auto-Life ③ can be purchased for 4800 Heart Points once Roxas is promoted to Rookie rank.
- Auto-Life LV+ Ⓛ can be purchased for 1200 Heart Points once Roxas is promoted to Agent rank, and once again for 2400 Heart Points once Roxas is promoted to Master rank.
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
- The Aqua Dimension Link has Auto-Life as its level 2 ability.
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
- The Oathkeeper and its upgrades have Auto-Life as a level 3 Clock Ability.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
- Thunderaffe learns Auto-Life at level 38.
- Electricorn learns Auto-Life at level 32.
- Majik Lapin learns Auto-Life at level 42.
- Skelterwild learns Auto-Life at level 36.
Reraise, also known as "Auto-Life", is a recurring status in the Final Fantasy series. When a character with Auto-Life loses all their health, it revives them with minimal HP. It is usually applied with the spell of the same name.