Well, first off I moved it to your userspace rather than deleting it.
As to "why":
- You made up a katakana name for it
- You made up a "type" for it
- You made up the "appearance" section, making claims that have no basis in what we've been given.
It's not acceptable to have pages with faked info. It's okay to make mistakes, if they're corrected, but not to completely make things up to fill space."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 04:57, 27 March 2012 (UTC)
Hi! I would like to inform you that any message you wish to give to another user should be placed in their talk page, not their userpage. Please, keep this mind from now on.--02:17, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
|This is a warning for for edit warring on Julius.
Your edits have been reverted; please do not attempt to repeat them.
— "We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 01:42, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
- Multiple editors have explained to you that not only are you wrong (Ice Titan is called a "secret boss" by the Bradygames guide), but that previous consensus is that "secret boss" is a totally useless title. You received a vandalism warning for continuing to edit war on the page, instead of addressing the cited concerns on the talk page. You received another vandalism warning for ignoring the first warning and just removing it from your page. You are also quite close to personal attacks in what you said to maggosh, which is grounds for an instant ban from editing. I would suggest that you edit something else for a while, and remember to use the talk page to discuss disagreements instead of trying to ram your version of the page down everyone's throats."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 01:45, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
This is your final warning. STOP IT. Your behavior and actions are unacceptable. If you continue to engage in this behavior, you shall be blocked from the Kingdom Hearts Wiki.— "We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 01:52, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
- To clarify, this means that the very next time you break one of our rules, you will be blocked for two months."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 01:53, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
Hi, you probably don't know me, but I'm here to help since I notice that you've been having so some conflicts with some the admins. You've gotten three warnings, break another rule and you're going to ban for two months. However, if you don't want that to happen, I can recommend this to you. It's a way for users to resolve a conflict with each other by working together. Please think about it.--NinjaSheik 02:46, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
You constantly accuse other editors of mistreating you and blowing things out of proportion. That is not acceptable behavior on a wiki, and you have already been asked to take disagreements to talk pages instead of edit warring.
In all honesty, your constant edit warring is doing more to be a pain to everyone than your editing is helping. I would highly suggest that you stick to non-controversial edits such as fixing misspellings or adding missing stats instead of edit warring on the same few articles. If you continue to flout consensus and community editing, you will be blocked for an extended period."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 05:29, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
- You are clearly not understanding the problem here. Just because you say you're not starting anything doesn't make it true. You are the one making a big production out of what should be very simple issues, and you're insisting on warring over them instead of discussing them--and no, saying "please don't revert this" in the edit summary is not a discussion by any means. There are reasons why we put what we put into articles and why we don't what we don't, and if you can't bother trying to find out, then you need to rethink things. In two months you can try editing again, or you can try convincing us on this page that you understand what you're doing wrong and that you intend to change it. This is a matter of respect: if you want us to show you respect, then you need to do the same. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 04:05, 25 April 2012 (UTC)
|YOU ARE BLOCKED FROM THE KINGDOM HEARTS WIKI
You are hereby temporarily blocked form the Kingdom Hearts Wiki for failing to comply with the rules and ignoring previous warnings.
If you wish to make useful contributions, you may return after the block expires. Please note that further disruption may result in another block or a permanent ban from the wiki. If you have any questions, please review the wiki's Help pages or talk to a member of the wiki's Staff.