Hi-Ethers were planned to appear in Kingdom Hearts II, and had a sprite developed, but were ultimately left out of the finished game.
In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Hi-Ether is an item panel which restores two casts of each type of magic installed.
In Kingdom Hearts III, a Hi-Ether fully restores one party member's MP. When used during MP Charge, it fully depletes the MP Charge Gauge.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- Hi-Ether: Mission 67: Chest at the Lotus Forest; Mission 68: Chest at the Agrabah Gate; Mission 69: Chest at the Bizarre Room; Mission 79: Chest at the Halloween Town Square, chest at Boneyard 2; Mission 82: Chest at the Sandswept Ruins; Mission 83: Chest at the Bridge; Mission 89: Chest at the Side Street, chest at the Tram Common, chest at the Underground Passage.
|Rank||Novice||Ingredients||Ether x 2|
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
- Hi-Ether: Bandit (3%, Beginner)
- Hi-Ether: Prize blox in Olympus Coliseum (3%), Olympus Coliseum: Sector A (4%), prize blox in Agrabah (3%), prize blox in Hollow Bastion (3%), prize blox in Hollow Bastion II (4%), prize blox in Castle Oblivion (4%)
- Hi-Ether: Defeat Hades with a B rank or higher on Beginner mode, correctly choose 9 words to help Alice remember during Questploration, exchange for 2000 SP in the Avatar Sector
Kingdom Hearts III
- Hi-Ether: Ghost Ship fleet (100%)
- Hi-Ether: Chest at the Mountainside, chest at Babies & Toddlers: Outdoors, chest at the Wildflower Clearing, chest at the Valley of Ice, chest at the Central District.
- Hi-Ether: Defeat all Heartless on the deck of a Black Ship (Large) (100%)
|Requires||Obtain 12 different synthesis materials|
|Ingredients|| Wellspring Stone x3|
Lightning Stone x3
Writhing Stone x3
Hungry Shard x1
Notes and references
- Unlimited Hi-Ethers can be purchased once Roxas is promoted to Master rank.