- Yeah, got it figure out. Noticed it right after. Suite's coding is different compare to page's coding. UnknownCheisā 06:32, 26 January 2020 (UTC)
Re Mind edits
So, you recently rearranged the first two paragraphs of ReMind's ReMind story section, which I wrote in the order in which the scenes were presented in the intro. Now they are no longer in the order they were shown, and their flow with the third paragraph is a bit off. Also, in one instance you changed "Aqua" to "Aqua]". And you didn't write any edit summary comments that offer an explanation as to why you did all that. I'm not trying to offend you or accuse you of anything, I'm just trying to understand. I would've un-rearranged the paragraphs myself, but I felt it wouldn't be right to do so without asking you first. Should I change the article back, or was all of that intentional? --Wikipirate (talk) 21:11, 2 February 2020 (UTC)
XBox One info
In case you haven't heard yet, the HD Collections are being planned for release on the Xbox One. Here is an article from last November from Xbox Wire which states this. I am planning on holding off until more details become available as if doesn't state if it will be separate releases or something like the Story So Far. I wanted to give you the heads up because if the information becomes completely available a lot of updates will be required. -Adv193 (talk) 01:40, 6 February 2020 (UTC)
- Its already been noted on the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX's page. UnknownCheisā 01:45, 6 February 2020 (UTC)
What the hell was that
-_- You know what I'm referring to... I went out of my way to explain and help how to make the renders look better specifically because I didn't want the staff to revert it because I thought he put a lot of work into it. I spoke to Xion4 about it and was even encouraged to post that nice and thoroughly. So naturally, fuck me right? Sorry. I needed to vent, and since you were there at the time, you have the dubious honor of being my venting bag. --Samoa Joe (talk) 05:04, 18 June 2020 (UTC)
Chain of Memories note
Just to let you know the Lexaeus and Ansem cards were also part of the original Chain of Memories. Aside from the fact that the Lexaeus card could also be used by Riku in that game, the same method of completing Riku's game made it possible for those cards to be acquired in Sora's game via a using a Treasure Chest map card. The only change in Re:Chain of Memories was the world where Ansem's card was found. -Adv193 (talk) 05:46, 15 July 2020 (UTC)
Melody of Melody
Excuse me, why in the heck are you removing the Melody of Memory information if most of the info are through the trailers and official websites of the game?--184.108.40.206 22:11, 26 August 2020 (UTC)
- Some information is reserved for only after the game is out, due to pre-release trailers having proven to be unreliable sources of content upon release. Look no further than the Removed content page for that. --Samoa Joe (talk) 22:17, 26 August 2020 (UTC)
- @Samoa Joe again with the "Removed content" shtick NONE of the stuff from the Melody of Memory trailer is going to be removed content especially when you take into account that it's coming out this year. How many times is this going to be a trend when literally stuff that is in the trailers such as the playable characters, the worlds are literally legit, this is the same situation that has happened with the KH3 Template.--220.127.116.11 18:20, 27 August 2020 (UTC)
- Game icon are not added to any page outside of the game's page until the game final released, as it has been on the wiki's policy for the last 10+ years. UnknownCheisā 22:18, 26 August 2020 (UTC)
Hey, I know we have a policy of waiting until the game is out in English-speaking territories (it's already out in Japan), but I'm thinking....let's make the exception to waive it this one time. Melody of Memory has a grand total of 18 minutes worth of new story content (if even that much). Waiting a day or two isn't gonna change anything when it comes to verifying information, especially as early English copies have made the rounds on Youtube and Twitch. It just isn't the same as it was with KH3. This is 20-minutes worth of story out a grand total of one day early, as opposed to 30-hours leaking three weeks early. I already noticed you got the ball rolling a bit early with An Oath To Return, and I added three new boxes to the timeline, so I think we should just have at it if you want! There's really not much to change and add anyway. Move Shibuya to a new page, and a new paragraph of story stuff to characters and that's it. As for the in-game assets, I already uploaded the Track Plates from the demo. Vlad will have everything else dumped in about a day, so that's already taken care of as well lol. --Samoa Joe (talk) 04:32, 11 November 2020 (UTC)
Melody of Memory Trophies
A few days late (I don't exactly hang around here for editing), but when you consider that every other world has replacement voices (which, for some of them, isn't exactly their fault), it is interesting. When it's up there with the Arendelle specification, however, I can see the less interesting aspect of it (in that it's technically not the only one), but even then, two out of countless is still noteworthy, if you ask me; I even specified both English and Japanese because of that aspect, even in spite of the Japanese casts remaining far more consistent (Maleficent's Japanese voice actress is the original one from Sleeping Beauty, and is almost 90, for instance).
Though, on the other hand, if I'm truly the only one who cares about that kind of stuff, then maybe I can just jot down things that I find interesting and keep it over in my userpage, to keep it to myself and have it there for anyone who actually cares to look at. Aidanzapunk (talk) 22:59, 7 April 2021 (UTC)
Re Mind in series template
Howdy. I'm not looking to get into a war over a pair of parentheses, but I'm curious as to why we would keep Re Mind separate from KHIII. From my perspective, everything that is a new game/installment is on its own, while everything that falls into the "Updates and remakes" category (as on the main page) is put under the main title. While Re Mind isn't the same thing as a Final Mix or Re: game, it still falls under the KHIII umbrella – i.e., it's not a new game.
In terms of how it's officially regarded, while Nomura does say (in this Q&A) that they "consider KINGDOM HEARTS III and Re Mind as different content", he also notes that "it can be considered as not so different from a FINAL MIX, with the one exception that no major tweaks have been made to the main game." Likewise, he refers to Re Mind as an "expansion", which is what the parentheses would indicate in the template.
- The 2020 trailer specifically refer to ReMind as its own story/part in the series. UnknownCheisā 20:12, 31 August 2022 (UTC)
- It is its own story, but it's not a quite on the level of a full game: more recently, in the 20th Anniversary event, it is said that there are "13 entries" in the series not counting remakes, Final Mix, and other such titles, making Re Mind fall into the "other" category. (In practice, KHIII is eleventh, Dark Road is twelfth, and MoM is thirteenth, while Missing-Link and KHIV weren't revealed yet)