Real Name: Brian or Eric (take your pick)
Birthday: April 6, 1995
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Grade: Sophomore (10th)
Race: Caucasian (part Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and Norwegian)
Hey, I'm RoxasNobody (I know it was an unoriginal name, but I really couldn't think of anything else). I'm obviously a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, but I do a ton of other stuff also. I read almost constantly, mostly fantasy-adventure stuff. My favorite series are The Wheel of Time, Cirque du Freak, CHERUB, and The Dresden Files. I also play soccer and volleyball and run track, so I'm always in one if not two sports. I also play piano, and am currently working through the Piano Collections Kingdom Hearts. I have two siblings, one older brother and one younger brother (both 3 years).
I'm tall with blue eyes and brown hair. I'm tall enough to warrant a slouch, though my parents drill me on in nearly every day. I have fairly pale skin, and a few freckles, just enough to look like I've actually been outside once or twice in the last year. I usually wear a t-shirt and either shorts or jeans, depending on the temperature. When it gets cold enough, I wear either a hoodie or soccer jacket. I avoid wearing sandals except when necessary.
- The Other Promise (piano version)
- Passion (piano version)
- No Reason (Sum 41)
- Brick by Boring Brick (Paramore)
- For You, and Your Denial (Yellowcard)
- Kingdom Hearts 2
- Kingdom Hearts Days
- Super Mario Bros.
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- How I Met Your Mother
Truly, I had never heard of Kingdom Hearts until my freshman year of high school. It was introduced to me first through the music. One of my friends sent me the piano music for the original Piano Collection, and I was hooked immediately. As is my personality, I immediately did research on the game, finding this wiki before I actually owned any game. I got Kingdom Hearts I, II, and re:CoM for Christmas that year, and played through I and II in three months. I attempted re:CoM, but the card system just wasn't working with my hack-and-slash battle style. I put that on hold when I got Days for my birthday a few months later. I didn't really like it at first, because the panel system was so restricting, but I grew to love it and eventually unlocked both Sora and Mickey, at which point I felt accomplished enough to put it down. I just got re:Coded, but haven't got a chance to play it yet. I'm now anxiously awaiting 3D, which looks epic.
My goals on this wiki is just to give whatever knowledge and help whoever I can to make this wiki better.
- Get to 200 mainspace edits (currently sitting on 177)
- Get recognized for something
- Work on KH3D-related articles as they come out
- Make more friends! (because I'm so lonely *sob*)
Opinions on Kingdom Hearts
DISCLAIMER: These aren't meant to be deep or offensive to anyone who disagrees
- I like the hand-held games (Days and Re:Coded) better than the main games. Because they often don't have the best mechanics, what they do have tends to work really well.
- I hate the card system from CoM. I just can't use it.
- Re:Coded has FREAKING HARD BOSSES.
- Square-Enix really needs to find a younger Sora voice. It's kind of odd to hear his voice get deeper even though the time doesn't change.
- I like how black-and-white the morality of the series is. In a time with anti-heroes and ambiguous characters galore, it's just refreshing.
No one would miss me...
Just kidding. These people would.
Characters' Real Theme Songs!