Hi, everyone, I'm KingdomKing97 and a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts. This wikia is a great encyclopedia for all those Kingdom Hearts users. It sure helped me a lot when battling bosses like the Riku Replica and Larxene. Let's see, I'm a huuuuggggeee fan of Stitch and I will track you down and hurt you if you say something. Muahahaha. I'm crazy about Kingdom Hearts, and I have all the games released in North America minus Re:coded. All of the games I beaten can be found on the upper right hand corner. Let' see...I write fanfiction and I never seem to finish them. The current one I'm writing is called The X [chi] War. I literally just learned about Kingdom Hearts X [chi] the first time I visited the Agrabah page and saw the symbol on the corner. My KH game progress is below and if you want to give some advice to help me, then leave a message on my talk page. I look forward to my time on this site.
|Real Name||Of No Importance|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 1997|
|My KH Games||Kingdom Hearts |
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts Re:
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
- Kingdom Hearts: Completed game in standard mode on 4/13/13. Obtained Ultima Weapon, Save the Queen, Save the King. Defeate Ice Titan and Kurt Zisa. Collected 99 puppies.
- Chain of Memories: Completed both stories in standard mode.
- Kingdom Hearts II: Completed game in Proud Mode. Collected all Treasures. Completed Jiminy's Journal. Defeated Sephiroth.
- 358/2 Days: Completed game in Standard Mode.
- Re:coded: Do not have the game. Borrowed, and completed in Standard Mode.
- Re:Chain of Memories: Completed both stories on standard mode.
- Birth By Sleep: Completed all stories in Proud Mode. Unlocked secret ending.
- Dream Drop Distance: Have the game, not the system. Never played it.
- X [chi]]: Learned about it on 3/27/2013