- 1 Picture error
- 2 Accurate?
- 3 faces
- 4 Characters
- 5 Realm of In Between??
- 6 Stars = Worlds?
- 7 Zero District and the Secret Ansem Reports
- 8 Riku's Deck in CoM
- 9 Is this really necessary?
- 10 New areas
- 11 Random woman
- 12 Reality of Dream Drop Distance
- 13 Zero District (Again)
- 14 Keyhole
- 15 Dream Drop Distance
- 16 Awakening
- 17 I need a Textbox hero
Noted that the picture for 1st and 2nd Districts are the same. Just noting. The Patron Saint of Lost Causes 19:24, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
"Traverse Town is made up of destroyed worlds, similar to End of the World."
Is this true? I'm pretty sure Traverse Town is its own world, and it existed before and after all the chaos that the Heartless caused. Its Population is made up of people from many destroyed world, but I think its still its own world.
- Never mind, found the answer to my own question in the Secret Ansem Reports. --Zephyrus11 03:40, 31 March 2008 (UTC)
If Traverse Town is made up of destroyed worlds, why would it have its own heart and keyhole?
Realm of In Between??
The Director's report makes no mention of Traverse Town. Just CO, TWTNW, Twilight Town, and Yen Sid's Tower.Oh,how the sea calls 22:06, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
Stars = Worlds?
The article mentions that stars can be seen at all times, but I'd like to add to that
When Goofy and Donald arrive in traverse town, Goofy points out that a star is going out and so Donald says they need to hurry. I can't remember where I saw or read this, but I'm pretty sure that from Traverse Town, the stars that are visible are the ones not yet taken by the heartless. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I don't want to edit the article til I remember where I saw this information.
Also, I've seen some discussion regarding what happens after a world is taken. In this next video (starting around 5:40) it shows Jiminy talking to Donald and Goofy about how his world disappeared. Jiminy says "It was terrible. We were scattered. And as far as I can see, I'm the only one who made it to this castle."
I guess there could be multiple interpretations here, but I believe it means that people from the taken worlds don't just go directly and exclusively to Traverse Town.
Anyone agree with me or have any information that supports or is contrary to what I've presented?
Sorry, forgot to sign, bear with me guys.
--Robertxkills 23:00, November 3, 2009 (UTC)
- The people in Traverse Town are apparently the people who once lived in Radiant Garden ; Leon brought them to Traverse Town to seek shelter. So indeed, there is no surity that people go straight to Traverse Town when their homes are destroyed. Gepetto made it to Monstro, that's another story. TROISNYX AMDG 03:28, March 2, 2010 (UTC)
Zero District and the Secret Ansem Reports
This information is inaccurate, by far. I re-read all the Secret Ansem Reports and there seems to be no mention about the Zero District, let alone about Traverse Town. Can someone please point it out to me, or rectify this ? TROISNYX AMDG 03:28, March 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Merlin reffers to his house in Traverse Town as the Zero District. He says this after bringing the 100 Acre Woods book to Hollow Bastion. - JTD95 11:52, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
Riku's Deck in CoM
The first 'question' (if it can be called that) is something for a forum. Keep vulgarity off discussion pages.Oh,how the sea calls 22:14, August 14, 2010 (UTC) yea he shouda had more abilities
Is this really necessary?
- The world files are in the game, and yes, Traverse Town DOES appear, so yeah it's necessary. --18.104.22.168 09:09, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
- Fountain Plaza (噴水広場 Funsui Hiroba )
- Botanical Garden (植物園 Shokubutsuen )
Whilst questing in Re:coded, I found a random woman I've never seen before in the First District cafe. She says something about how pleased she is the triplets are home. Anyone know who she is? TheFifteenthMember 13:24, 29 August 2013 (UTC)
- She's just a new random NPC. None of the NPCs in Re:coded look like the ones from KH1. The ones in Re:coded look more like NPCs used in Twilight Town and Hollow Bastion. - Joseph Thorn Dalton XCV 15:42, 29 August 2013 (UTC)
Reality of Dream Drop Distance
Okay, I've been questioning whether or not the fourth and fifth district areas in KH:3d were an actual part of Traverse Town, or if they were only a false imagination created in the dream. I don't know if Tetsuya Nomura has stated anything on the idea, so I'm in the dark and rather curious, as I would like to see the reappearance of these areas in future games. --Unversedheart (talk) 04:25, 12 September 2013 (UTC)
Zero District (Again)
I don't believe Merlin refers to his home as the Zero District. The reason being that when he gives the book to Sora, he claims to have found the book in the Zero District, as if he found it there by chance. However, wouldn't he have known that the book was in his home the whole time, seeing as Sora gives the book to him in the first game? I think we just assume that the Zero District is in Traverse Town because it's the only world with Districts, but I used to think he referred to such a place in Radiant Garden. At least, the Zero District can't be his home, because if it were, he wouldn't have accidentally found it, he'd have just taken it with him; that would be clear in his line. KeybladeSpyMaster 04:27, 20 August 2014 (UTC)
Does anyone have an argument for standardizing the ReCoded Keyhole room names to match the district room names they are designed to resemble?"We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 13:33, 28 April 2015 (UTC)
- How would you like to have the anchors? --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 14:44, 28 April 2015 (UTC)
- If we consider them separate rooms from each other, then the standard is to treat the final portion of the name (1st District) as the actual room name with anchor, with "Keyhole" being a collector for the area."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 17:51, 28 April 2015 (UTC)
Dream Drop Distance
Wait, so if Dream Eaters only exist in the Sleeping Worlds, is Traverse Town still a Sleeping World? Also, is The World That Never Was still a Sleeping World? Which worlds are currently still asleep? --Elfdemon (talk) 19:44, 27 January 2016 (UTC)
- Traverse Town is confirmed to still be alseep. Sora's line upon returning during the ending is "Good, it's still here.". He also clearly opens a Sleeping Keyhole-like portal similar to the one Sora and Riku opened at the beginning of the game. The World That Never Was was last seen not being asleep, as stated by Riku's line "I know I'm back in the real world.". Rex Ronald Rilander (talk) 03:50, 28 January 2016 (UTC)
I remember seeing somewhere on this wiki, someone posted an interview or proof or something that proves "When becoming your original person again, you awaken on the place you considered to be your homeworld". Could someone provide me with the proof that I remember seeing? I need it to show it to someone that believes that people awaken at the place they lost their heart. --Elfdemon (talk) 09:00, 16 February 2016 (UTC)
- The only statement to that effect that I know of would be Ienzo's in 3D (and that if a world isn't available, you go to Traverse Town), but that game also shows Master Xehanort reforming at The World That Never Was, when he became a Heartless at Radiant Garden. It doesn't seem to be either of those options; or at least, the person is able to choose where they reform."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 10:47, 16 February 2016 (UTC)
I need a Textbox hero
Is there any way we could make the music themes collapsible so that the Great Divide can be sealed on this page? I'd like to think this page is relevant in mainspace enough to get priority, but otherwise have it on the to-do list. ANX219 18:25, 12 March 2018 (UTC)