Since we're doing a list of all abilities, I'm going to separate the Growth abilities as well. However, I only have the descriptions for Level 1 and Level 2, and I'm obviously not going to play the game again for different text. Does anyone have a save in which they have the Level 1/2 Growth abilities, or know of a video that shows the description?Glorious CHAOS! 03:38, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
I don't like the translation for Simba's "Fierce Claw", but "Fiercely Crow" makes no sense, even if it is closer to the pronunciation.
- also, I am uncertain about "Second Chance" and "Once More".Glorious CHAOS! 07:09, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
Original game descriptions
- Which ones? If it's the KHIIFM ones, weren't the old ones fan-translations? If it's that KHIIHD gave out different descriptions for abilities that were released in the international version of KHII, then I think they should be kept. KeybladeSpyMaster 23:53, 16 December 2014 (UTC)
- For Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, we simply added "HD 1.5 ReMIX" to journal entries that changed for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. I think we should do the same with these abilities. KeybladeSpyMaster 00:18, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
- When they changed the journal entries for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days in HD 1.5 ReMIX, we preserved the original entry from the original release by keeping it, adding "HD 1.5 ReMIX", and then adding the new entry (See Roxas, for example). I think we should do the same: list the original entry, and then below that, put "HD 2.5 ReMIX" and then put the new entry. KeybladeSpyMaster 06:00, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
Why can't we just do this:
|Fire Boost (ファイアアップ
Faia Appu , lit. "Fire Up")
|3||KHII: Increases damage done with fire-based attacks.
HD2.5: Increases damage done with fire-based attacks by 20%. Equip more to increase the effect.
|Sora (LV 15/23/33), Donald Duck, Mulan, Jack Skellington, Bond of Flame, Rising Dragon[KH II FM]|
I'm pretty uncomfortable with listing this here when the game doesn't officially recognize it as an ability. Do we have an Ultimania listing to support it?"We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 18:44, 22 July 2015 (UTC)
- Kind of. It is listed as one of AntiForm's "basic skills" (基本技), but it's not part of the actual list of abilities, and obviously that means it's not really a Growth Ability. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 20:38, 22 July 2015 (UTC)
- Do basic skills include stuff like Valor Form's V-slash combo, etc.? If so, I would suggest Anti Glide get merged into Anti Form, as part of its basic mechanics, and removed from here."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 20:40, 22 July 2015 (UTC)