Another error in translation?
I know I sound quite picky, but I just realised that there's a grammatical error in the screenshot I sourced (and also the one Erry sourced too) —
The past tense of learn is learned, whilst the past participle of learn is learnt. Therefore, it should be you have learnt, rather than you have learned... Strange. O_O TamboursNéant Ensemble ! 15:54, 17 April 2011 (EDT)
Can we somehow figure out Riku's movement abilities? I'm watching a vid from original COM, and he's doing crazy moves in the air. I was only aware of his cartwheel and pseudo-Quick Run in ReCOM. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 17:50, 1 June 2012 (UTC)
- I really don't know what you mean by figure it out, but in both CoM and Re:CoM while he is in DM he can do a double jump that makes him get closer to the enemy, behind it if his isn't too far (that use to be mentioned in this page but as it had nothing to do with Aerial Dodge I removed it), in CoM he jumps behind to avoid attacks, that was replaced by the Cartwheel and Quick run, aside from that I don't think that he has any other movement abilities--Xabryn 22:05, 1 June 2012 (UTC)
I feel some disturbance in the force...
In the Cleanup and Improvement banner, it says to "confirm name of Riku's dodge", however, Riku's dodge do not appear as an ability in the menu, not even Dodge Roll appears in the menu, so how is one able to "add information on Dodge Roll ability". I guess, since the information isn't shown anywhere, the one present is enough satisfying, or is it just me? --— Funest Gamer 16:04, 3 July 2014 (UTC)
- What about in the Ultimania? Pea14733 ---- [氷] 16:15, 3 July 2014 (UTC)
- I've been summoned here, so I checked all guides I have and here is what they write:
- The Bradygames CoM guide tells us: "Riku can jump higher than Sora".[...] Instead of Doge Roll, Riku performs a back step when you tap twice on the D-Pad in a single direction." While both the CoM and the KHIIFM+ Ultimania call Riku's ability Fast Step (高速ステップ Kōsoku suteppu ), the other ability names on the page seem to be correct too. ShardofTruth 18:02, 7 July 2014 (UTC)
- I forgot: Even though the ability looks radically different in Dark Mode it's still called exactly the same by both Ultimanias. ShardofTruth 20:08, 7 July 2014 (UTC)
- In this case both Ultimania just offer some sort of description. It's just called Two-stage jump, "2段ジャンプ" or "二段ジャンプ" (I found both notations while the former one appears in the info boxes). ShardofTruth 20:52, 7 July 2014 (UTC)