Cheer (召喚MPアップ Shōkan MP Appu , lit. "Summon MP Up") is an ability that appears in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. It increases a summon's MP Gauge, giving them more time and attacks per battle. Equipping this ability to the entire party increases the effect.
- Sora learns Cheer after clearing Pooh's Hunny Hunt with at least 100 licks, Block Tigger with at least 150 points, Pooh's Swing with at least 40 yards, Tigger's Giant Pot within 30 seconds, and Pooh's Muddy Path within five minutes, then speaking with Owl at Pooh's House. The progress of each objective is tracked by the honeypots behind Pooh's House, which fill with honey once each one is completed.
- Donald learns Cheer after defeating Maleficent in Hollow Bastion.
- Goofy learns Cheer after defeating the Parasite Cage for the first time in Monstro.
- Aladdin has Cheer as a default ability.
- Jack Skellington has Cheer as a default ability.