The ultimate battle for KINGDOM HEARTS is upon us.
||We hope you enjoy your time on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki! Before you contribute, please see the following:
- Traverse Town is our community portal. It lists current Wiki events and contains important information.
- Help:Guide for New Members states how this Wiki is run. It is a useful starting point for beginners.
- Help:Editing provides tutorials on basic Wiki markup.
- The Word That Never Was is where users go to discuss Wiki-related issues. Your input would be greatly appreciated!
- Your userpage is the place to tell others about yourself, if you wish to do so. In need of inspiration? See the Userpage Guide!
- If you have any questions, please ask our administrators for help. Remember to sign any posts you leave on their talk pages with four tildes ("~~~~")!
Thank you for joining the Kingdom Hearts Wiki community! We look forward to working with you. May your heart be your guiding key!
— Chitalian8 23:12, 14 December 2011 (UTC)
I'm not laughing!
||This is a warning for removing messages from your talk page.
Your edits have been reverted; please do not attempt to repeat them.
If you wish to do test edits, you are welcome to do so here.
— UnknownCheisā —— I Burn 20:10, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
- You can't remove messages from your talk page, its against the rule UnknownCheisā —— I Burn 20:10, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
You have been blocked from the Kingdom Hearts Wiki on the grounds that you are deleting talk page content and creating multiple accounts (both of which are against the rules). You are allowed to resume editing in one week; please think about your actions until then and come back wiser. We are not toys to be played with. We do not like blocking/banning our editors. But you've forced our hand. - Eternal Nothingness XIII 16:01, 24 July 2012 (UTC)