- Hasten means "to speed up", so I assume that the Command Gauge fills up faster when this Keyblade is wielded. 9:28pm, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
Since someone requested it; here are the images of the command gauge filling up, this is just from one hit by the way. I can fill up the Command Gauge in 3 hits compared to around 8.
I used Void Gear as an example because they share the same attack. But all Keyblades other than Crown Unlimit..except for Sweetstack maybe (I'll actually test that out in a bit.) give the same input as Void Gear.
Also, after taking a look at the images, I wonder if the Keyblade actually has a 100% critical hit rate? Due to the difference in Attack?
1stkirbyever 04:12, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
I actually was wondering where to put it. I just thought that Trivia would be the best section to put it in since no other weapon in Birth by Sleep has an ability. (That and I just realized that someone translated the description...*facepalm*)
1stkirbyever 04:12, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
A short statement could probably be put in the lead, simply saying that it is the only BbS weapon to have an ability (at the very most, what that ability is). Nothing more would need to be said on it though. 4:18am, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
Pardon my ignorance, but what Ability? Most of the BBS Keyblades have a special ability described in their in-game, well, descriptions. Granted, most of them are stat-related, but none of these "abilities" are named and stat increases are still abilities.LapisLazuliScarab04:21, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
This is a direct translation from [the given screenshot http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrrIUj_UvgeGy-iEcELxVFrjkA06-HCj9R-UitWIx6OdSAZ86vwhcXrbdx]:
- "The most powerful Keyblade. Hastens the Command Gauge when equipped."
This is what the English patch uses:
- "The greatest Keyblade. It fills the gauge of the commands you have currently equipped at a greater speed."
To prevent an edit war, can we come to a decision on whether we are using the English patch's localizations, or direct, literal translations?
My personal opinion is that, unless the English patch was released by SE, it's off the table.18.104.22.168 19:19, 25 February 2012 (UTC)
- "The greatest Keyblade. Hastens the Command Gauge when equipped." and that is it. Erry ♓ 19:56, 25 February 2012 (UTC)
"<Strongest Keyblade>/<If equipped> <Command Gauge quickly accumulates>"
- The previous translation can be fine-tuned to "The strongest Keyblade. The Command Gauge fills quicker when equipped.""We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 03:15, 26 February 2012 (UTC)
The new HD2.5 trailer gave us the dubbed name for Crown Unlimit, Royal Radiance, but let's hold off a bit before we move the article. While it may be unnecessary, I would prefer to see the name in a menu, instead of as a superimposed title. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 14:33, 28 August 2014 (UTC)
- Well... I went ahead and moved everything already because I'm like that... I'll revert the changes. Erry ♓ 14:59, 28 August 2014 (UTC)
Apparently "we dont based things on trailers, we wait till the game is released before making changes" - Is this the case even if something is shown in written text in a Square trailer? I'd say that's pretty conclusive? MikeyWho (talk) 00:48, 29 August 2014 (UTC)
- Our policy has indeed been to wait until the release so that everything gets updated at once instead of in bits and pieces. The reason why I don't want to take this particular trailer completely at its word is actually because of what they named the Armor of the Master. I would be very surprised to see that they didn't keep the same name in the end, since it's fine as is.
- Anyway, if you want to start keeping track of the revealed dubs, I would suggest starting a threat on Ansem's Computer for it. It would be easier for us to keep updates in one place until we're ready to go site-wide. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 02:38, 29 August 2014 (UTC)
- There was a point where we decided we'd accept trailers as valid proof/confirmation (this was a year ago, regarding KHIII articles, and we agreed it was ok for official press releases and trailers to be accepted as confirmation). The forum is here. I don't know if we want to revisit this viewpoint/discussion/decision, or not. Just though I'd mention it, though. KeybladeSpyMaster 04:13, 29 August 2014 (UTC)
While this isn't an actual ability name, does the Royal Radiance qualify a mention on the "attack haste" and "magic haste" articles despite not using those exact terms? Especially since it also hastens friendship commands, which don't have a "haste name"? Chainoffire 07:50, 12 March 2016 (UTC)