Anyone but me see that every one of Marluxia's scythe's is named after a flower?
Winxfan1 23:10, 2 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
- I don't anyone thought it needed to said...
- It's already in Marluxia's trivia ("All of Marluxia's scythes are the names of flowers along with some sort of descriptive term.").—Urutapu 01:38, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Because the others were just based on their weapons (Freeze Pride, uniquely, seems to actually be the same weapon).—Urutapu 10:31, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Also, Full Bloom is the accesory you get from defeating him, not the weapon itself. 18:27 3 June, 2009 Veroso
- Ahh, yes. Despite this being several months late, thank you, Urutapu. --DTN 04:02, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
No-one do this...
I think someone will say something about Dahlia Hawthorne on the page... THOMASNATOR 19:52, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yes you did.—Urutapu 20:39, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
- Erm...why? Is it considered to be in bad taste? Speculative?Neo Bahamut 18:00, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
Could someone please tell me...
Is this the only weapon belonging to one of Organization XIII to be wielded by another charcter, apart from the keyblade?(Bananaphone1996 22:07, May 1, 2010 (UTC))
Skysplitter used by Donald is not the same used by Lexaeus Donald's is smaller--Xabryn 22:21, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
In the Data fight/Absent Silhouette Reaction Command where Sora throws it at Marluxia. And Xabryn, if that is the case, then what makes you think Goofy's Frozen Pride is the same one weilded by Vexen?--Lapis ofthe Night 22:25, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
The Frozen Pride of Goofy/Vexen have the same size and name Donald's have a different size and name of the one from Lexaeus--Xabryn 22:37, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
That doesn't mean they're the same weapon. That's why I said "technically" above. They are probably just designed to look like the Frozen Pride and Skysplitter. There's nothing to indicate that either of them is actually the same weapon.--Lapis ofthe Night 22:43, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't see why Roxas's Keyblades wouldn't count - it's almost the prototypical example, since he was first to display it and does it most often. Donald's Centurion and Goofy's Freeze Pride are separate weapons. Also, Sora kind of uses Luxord's cards (he flips them).Glorious CHAOS! 23:12, May 1, 2010 (UTC)