Isn't AntiRiku stronger than regular Riku? Since in multiplayer mode the enemies are stronger than normal. So shouldn't it say that he is stronger than regular Riku?--Xsonicdragon 21:51, October 5, 2009 (UTC)
Nobody and Somebody???
How can Anti-Saïx and Anti-Riku be nobody and somebody, okay that they're not cannon but they're still heartless, besides if AntiSora and Shadow Sora are heartless they should be heartless too--Xabryn 17:51, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- They are simply a recolor. There has been no statement to indicate that they are not just Riku and Saix with different colors.Glorious CHAOS! 18:51, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
Is there any statment that indicates that they are only recolors? But the color the yellow eyes are just like the heartless, also there is no point in use only a recolor version of them it would make more sense in using th real ones--Xabryn 19:20, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- If you've played a fighting game, you'd understand. They changed the coloration so that if you're playing as Riku or Saix, you can tell which character is which.Glorious CHAOS! 19:49, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
Yes i've played fighting games and they usually only change the clothes color, and if we're going to state that is just a recoloration why can't we say that Anti and Shadow Sora are onlu recolorations i don't remember any statement saying that they are heartless and don't forget about the Bit Snipers there is no statement that they heartless but my point is we can't state that they something because of the lack of statement over other thing--Xabryn 20:03, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I won't give up not until one of us be proved to be right, you can think I'm annoying, you can say whatever you want but there is no statement of what they are you both just speculating that it is a recolor just like I Am that they are damn heartless but who knows it could be other completly different thing, so no I'll not give up that easily--Xabryn 21:33, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
Fine. You want it proved, I'll prove it right now:
Deep Dive: Roxas goes to the Dark Medirian to see Xemnas. His eye is visable; big 'n' yello like a heartless but not a heartless.
1:What does that prove???? 2:Why Am I like her?--Xabryn 22:56, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- First of all, you can't take proof from the secret movies from KH and KH2, as they're non-canon. (Besides, Roxas's eyes are blue.) Secondly, there is no reason to think that they're anything other than recolors, simply because they are non-canon, as they are placeholders in the definitely-non-canon Mission Mode. There is no indication of any Heartless nature besides their color and their eyes. Maybe we'll end up categorizing them as Heartless anyway, simply because we have no real alternative, but it's not so simple to say, "Oh they're colored black and have yellow eyes, boom, they're Heartless."
- I think Bit Snipers are talked about in Final Mix, by the way. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 22:57, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
This looks like it's getting out of hand. I see that KrytenKoro has tried to stop ideas from spreading. That is not good. Let your spirit stay free!!! [Ѧüя◎ґ]
Fine, your argument convinced me Neumannz, I'll let it as it is fo now but don't I still think that state that they're recolors without any sources is wrong, and it is not only because they black with yellow eyes but also because they look like AntiSora that is a heartless and have the word anti just like him too so i thought that it could be a type heartless that change his appearance, but this is just a theory--Xabryn 23:15, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Woah woah woah, Alyson Hannigan is a fox. No bad-mouthing her here.
- Xabryn: Their placement there is clearly as a fighting-game style recolor, and has the same reasons. It's possible that they are intended to be Heartless, but without confirmation, there's nothing to suggest they aren't simply Riku and Saix with different colors. You're not wrong, per se, there's just nothing to say that you are right. Occam's Razor.Glorious CHAOS! 04:26, May 22, 2010 (UTC)
So why is he considered a 'Somebody' if 1: No such term exists, and 2: It's clearly not human. Kaihedgie 17:22, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
- 1) The term absolutely exists, and it's basically the one official term we have for what he is. Axel uses it in CoM, for instance (Nobodies can never be Somebodies). 2) We can't prove he's not human. That's the point. And human has a huge range in these games.Glorious CHAOS! 20:41, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
So why isn't the term prominently used elsewhere if that's the case? For that matter, if you're going to use 'Somebody', you might as well say 'Heartful', too. After all, Heartless are more prominently featured anyway. Kaihedgie 03:42, May 25, 2010 (UTC)