From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
|This article requires cleanup or improvement.
Issues: rewrite quotes to match what is actually said in the game, merge FM sections into main section to preserve chronological order, remove cutesy pipe links, and make sure that quote descriptions are using proper spelling and grammar.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- "So, uh...you play any instruments? No?... Never mind."
— talking to Roxas on Day 9.
- "Man, why's Larxene gotta be such a witch all the time?"
— talking about Larxene.
- "You ever get the urge to just do something stupid... and AWESOME? Wait, wait... I'm getting an idea... Nope, it's gone."
— talking to Roxas.
- "This place is, like, a hundred times better minus all the bossy coworkers, am I right?"
— talking about the fellow members transferring to Castle Oblivion.
- "Don't look at me, man! I just found out minutes ago."
— when one of the members has fallen in Castle Oblivion.
- "Hey, Roxas, man, did you hear? No survivors! Everybody at Castle Oblivion got KO'd! Heavy stuff."
— when all the members from Castle Oblivion were terminated.
- "Blegh! Roger that. Remind me to under achieve twice as hard from now on."
— when he has to pick up the slack within the Organization.
- "I could reeeally use a break."
— when Roxas has his first solo mission.
- "Hey, man, you missed your amigos. Team Axel already left."
— when Axel and Xion go on a mission.
- "How come I don't get a nickname...?"
— complaining about not getting a nickname.
- "Xion? She's probably working. Like ALWAYS. I mean, good for her and all, but it makes me look even lazier..."
— talking about Xion's work.
- "Yaaawn... So, when's our next day off?"
— wanting a day off.
- "We're out on heart collection today, right? Sigh... I'm so not cut out for combat. Would it kill them to give me a recon mission or... I don't know, something un-violent?"
— talking about the next mission to Olympus Coliseum.
- "Wait, training!? That sounds like work, which means sweating. Which is gross."
— in Olympus Coliseum.
- "Yeah? Well, no biggie! I'll just find a comfy spot and kick back for a while."
— before leaving Olympus Coliseum.
- "Hey, even us Nobodies need our rest, right? Exhaustion kills!"
— when Roxas is paired with him in another mission.
- " I was, uh... cheering you on! Couldn't you hear me? Gimme an "R"! Gimme an—"
— cheering on Roxas after the Games.
- "Replica whatza?"
— during the conversation about the Replica Program.
- "I never would've guessed about Xion... That's some puppet!"
— talking about Xion.
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
- "This place is so much nicer without the loudmouths."
- "Those bossy coworkers sent to Castle Oblivion."
- "The what-ca?"
- "All this time, I've been talking to a puppet..."
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
- "Hey, as long as it works in our favor. We can let him do what he wants for now. Then we'll all jump in if needed."
— suggesting to the Organization on how to deal with Sora.
- "What!? Me? No, you have the wrong guy. I'm not comfortable with that."
— refuting Xigbar's interpretation of his plan before Xaldin interrupts him.
Kingdom Hearts II
- "Run! Run away!"
— running away in the Underworld.
- "Ah! You! Wait a sec... Roxas?"
— meeting Sora in the Underworld.
- "Roxas? Oh, it's no use."
— to Sora.
- "Let's see, here... "If the subject fails to respond, use aggression to liberate his true disposition"... Right. Did they ever pick the wrong guy for this one..."
— reading his orders from the Organization.
- "Now that's just plain rude!"
— holding up the Olympus Stone.
- "Roxas, come back to us!"
— before leaving the Underworld.
- "Hey, you guys are looking lively."
— meeting Sora in Hollow Bastion.
- "You shouldn't judge anyone by appearance."
— during a conversation with Sora and company.
- "I told them they were sending the wrong guy..."
— after Sora and company bring up their weapons.
- "Oh, we do too have hearts! Don't be mad..."
— denying his lack of a heart.
- "Silence, traitor."
— before the fight.
Kingdom Hearts III
- "Oh, please. You couldn't do it last time. You gotta play it smart, like me."
— meeting with the Organization.
- "Well, you heard what Marly said. I don't have to be smart."
— when Larxene mocks him.
- "Whoa now, you are way out of line. I am extremely imposing...when I want to be. Which is, admittedly, almost never."
— as Larxene continues to mock him.
- "'Course not. I got benched."
— when Larxene wonders why he isn't at any worlds.
- "Oh, no. The replicas are way more real than you remember. I mean, one stole my spot!"
— explaining why he was benched.
— annoyed at Larxene laughing at him.
- "Hey now! Pointing is rude."
— when Larxene questions why he's back in the Organization.
- "You were listening? So not cool."
— when Luxord appears.
- "WHAAA—?! But, dude, why would you pick me?"
— wondering why Vexen chose him.
- "Oh, I see! It's because I got benched!"
— after Vexen explains that he doesn't want the Organization to know.
- "Wha— Hey! Quiet! Okay, man, look. Real talk? Backstabbing those guys would be stupid. If they find out, we are yesterday's toast. I mean, what's in it for me?"
— backing away from Vexen's plan.
- "I'm not a scientist."
— trying to back away from Vexen.
- "C'mon, dude. I'm useless, I'm chicken, we're not friends. I can count the number of times you and I have hung out in one hand—less than one hand! I didn't even know you in the old life!"
— arguing why he doesn't want to be involved.
- "Hmm... So I'm not doing any fighting? Ha! Yeah baby! Sign me up. Yes! Demyx time."
— after Vexen convinces him to continue with the plan.
- "Finally. 'Bout time. Ooh. Nice place. Hey, Zexion! Long time! How's humanity treatin' ya? I rejoined the Nobodies, but, like...I just can't shake the feeling I've been sweet-talked, y'know? We have sooo got to have a chat."
— meeting with Ienzo.
- "Oh! Sorry, sorry. I'm gettin' ahead of myself. I'm actually here on a top secret mission. Apparently I'm so off everyone's radar, that I'm just the guy to handle a special delivery. Ta-daaah!"
— delivering Ansem the Wise to Ienzo.
- "So uh...are we cool to get on with things here? Got ya a present from Vexen. One was all he could manage for the time being, but hey, he figured you guys would know what to do with it."
— presenting a vessel for Roxas.
Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind
- "Hey, I thought you'd be gone by now."
— meeting Riku at the Keyblade Graveyard.
- "Whoa, chill out. I'm not here to fight, I promise. Listen. Name's Demyx. It's a long story, but I'm sorta on your side... Oh, right, here. See? All the cool kids have one, right? Zex...er, Ienzo got me this. Enough proof for ya?"
— convincing Riku that he's on the Guardians' side.
- "I'm on a top-secret mission. Apparently, they're looking to find themselves another replica. I heard a rumor that I could maybe find one here from Zex...er, Ienzo, so I've just been killing time."
— explaining why he is at the Keyblade Graveyard.
- "Don't worry about it! Not to brag, but I've done this before."
— collecting Dark Riku's vessel.
- "Demyx time!"
— before leaving.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- "What'd I do?!"
— when activating his Limit Break.
- "Pipe down and listen!"
— when activating his Final Limit.
Kingdom Hearts II
- "Dance, water! Dance!"
— at the start of both of his fights and when he's about to summon his water clones.
- "Not bad, Roxas!"
— after all the water clones have been defeated the first time.
— after all his water clones have been destroyed.
— being hit.
— casting bubbles to fall.
- "Come on, keep to the beat!"
— at the start of his water pillars attack.
- "Got you now!"
— at the end of his water pillars attack or if Sora fails to defeat all the water clones in the time limit.
- "Like it?"
— dashing with the water pillars.
- "Ain't it a blast?"
- "Aw... booed again."
— upon defeat.