KHWiki:Votes for the Featured Project
From Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
A Featured Project can be nominated by anyone as long as they follow the requirements and regulations below.
- All nominators and voters must have at least 50 total edits (check here).
- Projects should be small enough to be completed within three months. Tasks that are on a bigger scale can be made into a project at the Vacant House instead.
- If a project is not completed within its given quarter, it cannot be nominated for the following quarter.
- Projects should aim to cover a wide scope of the Wiki. Considerably different topics should be chosen every quarter to ensure that there is a variety between projects. For example, we don't want to see projects for gameplay articles every time.
- Projects may cover any aspect of the Wiki, whether it is for the mainspace or organization of the userspace.
Vote for your mini-projects here!
- Forum:Dream Eater attack pages would be a good project. The information can be found around the wiki, it just needs to be compiled onto each of the individual pages. If we have a list of all the articles that need to be filled out and links to any notes pages, it could be an easy project to get into and would mean TSH won't need to be handling it alone. TheFifteenthMember 14:58, 28 December 2015 (UTC)
- Actually, not all information can be found on the wiki; you need to check the game to see what an attack does and check the Ultimania for additional notes. Also, the project would be pretty small, and there won't be anything left to do once I finish creating the pages. We could feature Project Dream as a whole, though. There are still a lot of Design and Strategy sections missing. TheSilentHero 17:55, 28 December 2015 (UTC)