From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
Within the past years, signatures have been growing more obtrusive of the structure of text within talk pages and has led to a policy being made. This policy maintains that all users have fairly non-text mangling signatures that do not change the format of the text in a page. The following is a list of what requirements a signature needs to be allowed on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki.
- All signatures must clearly display the username of the posting user. Since this is the English Kingdom Hearts Wiki, all signatures must also use a Latin script (A, B, C ... X, Y, Z) to display the username, however initials and such, if mouseover-enabled, are allowed.
- If a signature uses any other form of language such as Japanese or French, this is allowed however your username must still be present in English.
- All signatures must be followed or include a timestamp. This is not a large issue since this is already being done for the most part, but without a timestamp, we cannot tell when a discussion has taken place, and therefore its relevance/acknowledgment of other related discussions.
- Images, if used, must be within 15-17px, but the absolute limit is 17px, no larger.
- All signatures must link to at least the central user page of the posting user, i.e. not their "Userpage+" or user sub-page. Those can be linked to as well, of course, but the central user page is a necessity.
Examples of Signatures that follow the rules can be seen below:
Erry: When you said you were the fun one on the lane, who was your competition? The mailbox? - Erry
KrytenKoro: "We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro)
Pea14733: Pea14733 ---- [土]