Game talk:Tidus, Selphie, and Wakka
Do they really count as bosses? (to lazy to do talkbox) --Webuiltthecross 02:05, October 26, 2009 (UTC)
What else can we say? "Enemies" implies they're actually enemies to their best friend, after all. "Battle" just sounds awkward. Dazuro 02:26, October 26, 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, they are. Once you start a battle with them you can't leave the field, and there is a cutscene after defeating them.Glorious CHAOS! 05:15, October 26, 2009 (UTC)
You know the battle takes place on the beach itself right ? Try running really far away from them and see ? That's pretty much like leaving the battle, just like in some boss battles, and Tidus jubilates if you leave. It's pretty much like you're chickening out. Same goes for individual battles with Tidus, Wakka and Selphie. But if you fight all three together, and leave the arena, Tidus says "Guys, I think we overdid it". TNÉ En avant Bravo ! 10:39, October 26, 2009 (UTC)
I guess bosses is what we would be best to call them, but I don't think it's right. Sorry I'm just being finicky. --Webuiltthecross 02:29, October 27, 2009 (UTC)
I know that the three of them appear in coded; but do you fight them? (I don't Know) if you don't then the coded heart logo thing should be removed, if you do then strategies should be added. Black Tornado 16:06, February 21, 2010 (UTC)Black Tornado
Seperate Boss Pages
We really need to make seperate boss pages for these three.Anyone else agree?--The Dark Master 20:08, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
Hmm... I guess I'm not 100% opposed to it, but since there is a fight between all three of them, this page needs to exist anyway, and it just makes sense to have their individual stats listed here as well. It's the same reson we don't have five different boss pages for all of Xemnas' forms anymore. It's less efficient.LapisLazuliScarab20:12, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
Lock,Shock and Barrel are considered one boss because they are always a trio.Xemnas doesn't have five seperate boss pages because overall it is the same person.Selphie,Tidus and Wakka should not have the same boss page becuase they are not always a trio,they can be fought individually and different people.Leon and Yuffie can be fought as a duo but they do not have one boss page about the two of them.--The Dark Master 20:17, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
So are there any objections.If not then I humbly request that this page be split into three different boss pages.--The Dark Master 20:34, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
- They fight together, and they;re combined fight is the same as their individual fights, just simultaneous.
- Furthermore, the individual boss fights directly play into this fight. So, mechanically, we'd need a combined boss fight.
- For the FF Cup fights, we don't have combined pages because there is a huge amount of info to cover, and because the combined strategies are covered on the cup pages.
- Finally, there is no need to split the page, because their is no size problem."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 22:21, January 9, 2011 (UTC)