Game talk:Magic Mirror
Doesn't the game journal say that when the Queen threw those potions at the Mirror it became an Unversed?--NejiHyugaRocks 17:21, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
When Terra returned to the Queen without Snow White's heart, she was furious, and threw a potion at the mirror. The Spirit of the Magic Mirror transformed into an Unversed, and pulled Terra into his realm to to do battle.
Yup, that's the quote alright. --NejiHyugaRocks 18:52, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
Saddly maggosh it could be the case. But Kryten yup he's an Unversed now. My guess it's because of the Queen's negativity or something like that.--NejiHyugaRocks 19:05, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
It also says the same in Aqua's story of Dwarf Woodlands, that the potion she used turned him into an Unversed, so it looks like HIS OWN negativity had turned him into one.--Erry 22:25, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Time for my go-to question-- What does the Japanese journal entry say (if we can find it)? --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 01:37, October 3, 2010 (UTC)
But then, wouldn't he be under Vanitas' control? SeanWheeler 22:57, October 3, 2010 (UTC)
- It's not really a question of whether he is an Unversed or not.Why don't you try it just to see what happens? 23:59, October 3, 2010 (UTC)
Simply put, most evidence suggests that this character is NOT an Unversed, it was NOT generated by Vanitas, it was an existing character BEFORE the unversed were created, it does NOT bear any key Unversed visual characteristics, it does NOT use any Unversed powers or techniques and it is NOT listed an an Unversed-type enemy by the game's log in any character's reports. The passage stating that the Queen transformed it into an Unversed is likely a mistranslation of the original phrase saying something to the effect of 'The Queen used a potion to turn the Magic Mirror into a monster/fiend/enemy.' The Unversed are the monsters/fiends/enemies of the game no? Simple translator mistake. The Magic Mirror is a Disney Villain in the same fashion that the Ice Colossus is.
Look, pal, we don't like this any better than you do, but until we find evidence that it was a translation error, we're going to have to assume that it wasn't and keep the information as is--ShadowsTwilight 07:16, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
- That doesn't prove it wasn't a translation error Erry, it only proves thats what the English version of the journal says. --Evnyofdeath 07:45, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Besides, I think that's what he was referring to in the first place--ShadowsTwilight 07:47, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
Why does the journal...
Why does the journal list this character as an unversed.. Unversed are spawned from Vanitas and the magic mirror existed before Vanitas. Can someone explain please? Ichanolic 06:48, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I think it's basically because the Magic Mirror itself is a Disney character, but its Spirit in KH is an Unversed. Either way, as stated in the large conversation above, he is classed as an Unversed and we have to deal with that. 6:45am, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I accidently edited the "unversed" thing before I read up on the journal. Sorry about that. Ichanolic 06:48, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I Sorry, I did too. 1/1/11
In the italian version too the Spirit of the Magic Mirror is write he was tranform in an Unversed in the story section of Terra and Aqua, is impossibile was an error--PRISON KEEPER 15:06, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
Can anyone explain what he says in battle (i.e. his in-game battle quotes)
Thanks 220.127.116.11 12:01, 26 May 2011 (EDT)