Forum talk:Notes 07, (KH3D, Dream Eaters) - Neumannz
- Sure, if anyone actually OWNED it, we'd be glad to. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 03:58, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
Figment: An everyday material used to bring Spirits to life. Fancy: A superior material used to bring Spirits to life. Fantasy: A rare material used to bring Spirits to life. Only Fantasy: A precious material that can bring a rare Spirit to life.
(幻想 Gensou )
(空想 Kuusou )
(夢想 Musou )
|Fleeting (加速する Kasoku-suru , lit. "Accelerating")
Energy swirls about inside, faster than the eye can see.
|Lofty (羽ばたける Habatakeru , lit. "Fluttering")
It feels light, like it's trying to get back to the sky.
|Rampant (躍動する Yakudou-suru , lit. "Animating")
It bounces around as if it can't wait to be free.
|Dulcet (共鳴する Kyoumei-suru , lit. "Resonating")
It hums with a strangely beautiful energy.
|Malleable (温柔なる Onjū-naru )
It feels both soft and firm at the same time.
|Prickly (先鋭なる Sen'ei-naru )
Be careful not to squeeze it too tight!
|Wild (暴走の Bousou no )
This energy REALLY wants to get loose!
|Epic (大いなる Ōi-naru )
Great power begins with small dreams.
|Charming (魅惑の Miwaku no )
Pure, unadulterated cuteness—shield your eyes!
|Brilliant (輝ける Kakayakeru )
You almost need sunglases to look at it.
|Intrepid (猛る Takeru , lit. "Raging")
Just touching it feels dangerous.
|Savage (凶暴な Kyoubouna )
Whatever energy lurks inside longs to do harm.
|Noble (直向きな Hitamukina , lit. "Earnest")
Just looking at it fills you with purpose.
|Grim (冷徹なる Reitetsu-naru , lit. "Stoic")
It is unyielding and cool to the touch.
|Vibrant (情熱の Jounetsu no )
Hold its light close, and you'll feel right as rain.
|Troubling (悩める Nayameru )
It feels heavy, as though something is dragging it down.
|Wondrous (不思議な Fushigina )
Who knows what weird power it holds?
Drops from NA demo
- Rampant Figment
- Vibrant Figment
- Noble Figment
- Rampant Fancy
- Ice Fantasy Cone
- Intrepid Fancy
- Fleeting Figment
- Shield Cookie
- Troubling Figment
- Wondrous Fancy
- Block-it Chocolate
- Treasure Goggles
- Balloon (item)
Dream Eater Link Attack
- Find me a source, and I'll do it. We're not magical, you know. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 15:07, 3 April 2012 (UTC)
Dream Eater Journal completion
According to takaturtle she completed the journal 100% even if she did not possess the two remaining rare Dream Eaters from the V Jump guide & magazine, so my guess is that if you possess at least 50 of them it's says completed, like it's done with the Unknown entry in BBS for example (you can get 100% without defeating him and getting his entry). The new rare Dream Eaters don't occupy a spot until they are unlocked, so we can't tell for sure how many of them will be released. --ShardofTruth 21:00, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
- And to be clear, that includes the Ashika Juggler, which she didn't have pictures of? Okay. Then that means the "Fruit Cat" has to be some kind of AR/DLC Dream Eater. We definitely have a picture of a Neko Cat remodel—do we want to go ahead and roll with that and the databases as proof enough, or do we want to wait until we get a screenshot of the journal entry or an announcement in the magazines?126.96.36.199 21:28, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
- I asked takaturle about the Ashika Juggler (and better images for the Naru Bird) but I'm still waiting for her answer. The AR image of the Fruit Cat and the mug shot look very much alike (the blue ears for example) so I think there is a high chance this is the same Dream Eater. --ShardofTruth 22:03, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
- Mentioned in this forum: Forum:Notes 13, (KH3D, Gameplay notes & Critical Mode Playthrough) - Erry Ay, dios mio! I might be late tomorrow. - Erry 13:27, 26 April 2012 (UTC)
Special Link Portals
- Here is a link portal list. But maybe you should open an forum page for your gameplay questions or write a thread at gamefaqs instead. Also, please sign your comments with , thanks --ShardofTruth 15:04, 21 April 2012 (UTC)
can you at least translate these please? ,
- Sorry, I don't know if Google is good enough for that task, but maybe you can fill in the missing info by guessing. Here is the translated list and here another one with more details, but unfortunately not as complete. Also I din't mean that you put the image at the end of your comment, but click the button that looks like the image or alternatively write "--~~~~" behind your post;-) --ShardofTruth 20:23, 21 April 2012 (UTC)
Dream Eater Personalities
Someone give a list of the ways you can change your spirits personalities.
- I've experienced that you can change the personalities by petting them or feeding them. Ay, dios mio! I might be late tomorrow. - Erry 16:15, 4 May 2012 (UTC)
- When one of my Dream Eaters changed their personality, a new path unlocked in their Ability Link. Ay, dios mio! I might be late tomorrow. - Erry} 00:02, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
they're four personalitiies for each spirit. and four different ways for one personality. and i'm trying to get each one. if someone could could give me a list of them.
Could someone give a list of all the dream eaters dispositions?
Dream Pieces and Dream Eater items
I had the Ultimania pages already scanned, you can download them here. If someone wants to crop the images I have them also in a higher resolution, so just ask here. --ShardofTruth 12:49, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
what's the maximum level for the dream eaters affinity?