|You may be looking for Axel's Limit Break or the compiled command from Re:coded.|
(エクスプロージョン Ekusupurōjon )
|Smite enemies with a powerful jumping attack that causes a massive explosion and always stuns enemies caught in the blast.|
|Attack||No. of Hits||Power|
In Kingdom Hearts II, Explosion is an action ability that costs 3 AP to equip. It is a ground combo finisher that activates if Sora is surrounded by multiple enemies, or by default if Guard Break is not equipped. It deals four hits to enemies, followed by an additional two hits from the knockback. Explosion deals Neutral damage relative to Sora's Magic stat.
In Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Explosion is a Level 5 Finish command. The user charges energy briefly before slamming their Keyblade down, creating a large rippling shockwave of light that stuns foes.
In Kingdom Hearts III, Explosion is an ability accessible in Second Form. It is the form's first ground combo finisher and deals Neutral damage. The attack has more vertical and less horizontal range than in Kingdom Hearts II.
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
- Sora learns Explosion after defending the Solar Sailor Simulation in Space Paranoids.
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
- Terra learns Explosion after earning 6400 CP while Dark Star 1 is the equipped Finish command.
- Ventus learns Explosion after earning 6400 CP while Air Flair 3 is the equipped Finish command.
- Aqua learns Explosion after earning 6400 CP while Magic Pulse 3 is the equipped Finish command
Kingdom Hearts III
- Second Form has Explosion as a default ability.