|This article needs some images!
Please upload a picture of gif, images of the different comics.
In Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Wonder Comic is the Reality Shift in Country of the Musketeers. When activated, the target is dragged into a comic, where the player has to slide or touch the touch screen in three different panels to perform three strikes once the Reality Shift ends, each strike has properties depending on the panel. There are five panels, one of which is exclusive to the battle against Pete and the Beagle Boys:
- Goofy holding Sora's/Riku's hands and spinning him around: Draw a counter-clockwise circle on the touch screen. Drops HP orbs.
- Donald holding a jack-in-the-box with an amazed Sora/Riku: Tap the touch screen repeatedly. Drops Munny and Droplets.
- Mickey and Sora/Riku with fencing swords: Slide the stylus according to the arrows.
- Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Sora/Riku in the all for one pose: Slide the stylus up.
- Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Sora with a cannon: Slide the stylus up (exclusive to the battle against Pete and the Beagle Boys).
In Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD, when activated, three of the panels appear on the screen at the same time, each having an arrow pointing in a random direction. The panels slowly fall toward the bottom of the screen, and the player has to move the left analog stick in one of the directions shown to perform the attack on the panel. When the panels reach the bottom of the screen, the Reality Shift ends. Unlike Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, only one strike can be performed once the Reality Shift ends. When activated in the battle against Pete and the Beagle Boys, the screen is filled with multiple copies of the same panel, each having two arrows pointing in random directions. To perform the action, the player has to move both the left and right analog stick in the directions shown.