User talk:TheFifteenthMember/System Sectors
- Well, the challenge here is to defeat the Gold Tricholoma. Searching for each, after unlocking the exit of the floor, I ended up running on the Eliminator. I defeated it, but even that way he appeared in the next room. I run away to the room where the Gold Tricholoma appeared, but couldn't defeat him before he dissaperas. Then got to the room where the exit opened, but Eliminator appeared again in the other rooms. I din't knew Gold Tricholoma wouldn't appear again, and then, tried to find him once more in the same room. Although, this time, when I came back to the room where the exit was (just after I decided to give it up before diyng), the Eliminator appeared and killed me. So the point here is: Eliminator appears in various rooms, in the same SS that Gold Tricholoma appears, and appears even after defeated (or I didn't defeated him somehow).
- Well, how they work is when there's a Tricholoma or Eliminator, no other enemies appear but them. They also follow you throughout the entire floor, no matter what room you're in. TheFifteenthMember 12:08, 1 June 2013 (UTC)
- Well, then there's something more here. I'm pretty sure I defeated the Eliminator, I even got 24 SP for it. Then, in the next room, he appeared again. I moved to the next one, where the Gold Tricholoma appeared and run away. Then, I came back to the other room, wheer the Eliminator still was. But when I came back to the room where the Gold Tricholoma appeared, there was Bandits there. So, normal enemies can appear, too. And the Eliminator can appear even if you already defeated it, but he won't appear on the floor you defeated him again. - MateusinhoEX - 17:30, 01 June 2013 (UTC)
- More than one Eliminator can appear on a floor. Even if you defeat one in one room, that won't prevent more from appearing in other rooms. I do not believe a single room will ever get an Eliminator twice, though. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 02:35, 2 June 2013 (UTC)
I guess that's why NZ had things like 'Defeat 46/57 Heartless' in his notes. I thought he meant it needed verifying to see the right one. We just have to do more research and just include slashes like in NZ's notes unless anyone has a better idea. TheFifteenthMember 15:04, 10 June 2013 (UTC)
- Well, we could include slashes, use a number and add a note saying "Number of Heartless can change" or put an X or a ? with a similar note, showing that the number is random. Thoughts? - MateusinhoEX - 13:39, 15 June 2013 (UTC)
- I like the first option w/ slashes and a reference. TheFifteenthMember 13:47, 15 June 2013 (UTC)
OK, some points:
- 'Defeat X Heartless' is the only challenge that varies so there's no need to bother checking anything else.
- The enemies in each sector stays the same. I know this by doing a few sectors repeatedly and always getting the same enemies.
- Viruses, Eliminators and Gold Tricholomas have three cases:
- They will always appear on a floor (like in the case of a Gold Tricholoma appearing when the challenge is to defeat one).
- They may appear on a floor.
- They won't appear on a floor.
I may have missed them with the second type so I'm going to do another run-through of all the sectors for good measure.
- There's no point including the amount of Bugged Enemies since it's always different. TheFifteenthMember 20:15, 29 August 2013 (UTC)