|We hope you enjoy your time on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki! Before you contribute, please see the following:
Thank you for joining the Kingdom Hearts Wiki community! We look forward to working with you. May your heart be your guiding key!
Sorry for the wait.
The main problem with what you were adding is that it was trivia style. Writing what is essentially "this KH location is totally real" does not look professional, and adds no information besides what the existence of the header does.
Secondly, you did not edit it with references to specific sources, except for the Mulan quote, nor did you follow the comments on the article. Instead of providing actual quotes, you just listed the game that you had claimed the location appeared in, without actually providing the necessary evidence.
Next, Big Ben is not explicitly named in Kingdom Hearts as far as I know, and if you want to claim that it is, you need to provide the source. Simply matching the look of a real-world area isn't enough for this page.
Finally, the journal notes are not relevant. They are clearly presented as non-canon notes so that the player knows where the characters came from.
Since you were making the same mistakes as the first time, you were reverted for the same reasons; that's why we didn't present new ones.
To clarify what should be on the page:
- Coverage of the real-world location's purpose within the plot.
- Full quotes from either the games or official material, properly formatted, which explicitly mention the real-world location."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 05:47, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
- "Full quotes from either the games or official material, properly formatted, which explicitly mention the real-world location."
- Quotes used as citations need to be in proper citation style, as I rewrote the quote, and not in byline style. The properly coded quote is still in the page code, but it is hidden because there is nothing for it to be used on right now."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 23:13, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
- Okay, clarification on the citations: we're not going to delete sections just because they don't have the citations. The issue though is that we do eventually need citations, and they need to be proper format. Merely stating "Big Ben is totally real" is a bit unprofessional, and redundant to the fact that we already list that location on the article. It's little better than the header.
- Take a look at the cited quotes for Shibuya and China. That's the kind of thing we want in regards to citations."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 04:02, 13 January 2013 (UTC)