Does anyone else think that this could use a recoloring? It's not kind on my eyes, but it's been around so long I don't want to change it unless there's support for a change. Scottch 13:32, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
- I'm going to go ahead and suggest that we don't include the gear keyblades in this. They're very different in nature.Glorious CHAOS! 03:03, September 29, 2009 (UTC)
Soul Eater and Keyblade of People's Hearts?
Is there a reason that these keyblades are not included in the template? Oblivionkeeper 21:42, October 25, 2009 (UTC)
- Soul Eater isn't a Keyblade, and the Keyblade of People's Hearts is an incomplete, fake one. TNÉ En avant Bravo ! 23:51, October 25, 2009 (UTC)
- Hm, let's find wiki consensus.
<poll> Should the Keyblade of People's Hearts be included in the template ? Yes No </poll> Why isn't the keyblade of people's hearts on the template? it is a true keyblade just isn't complete and besides the poll already says most of users voted for yes--Xabryn 21:03, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Should we mark each category so people won't get confused? Immblueversion 18:42, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, at least three of the their personal Keyblades appear in earlier games, so I don't think that would work so well. Plus, we don't do it for anyone else, since its the Keyblade wielder list that handles that type of thing. I think we should just watch it ourselves to keep them in the correct order.Glorious CHAOS! 22:24, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
Ventus's keyblades in KHII? No.
Shouldn't Master Xehanort's Keyblade and the Void Gear count as being introduced in KH2FM? The above implies that Ven's Wayward Wind is here for the secret ending, and those two keyblades appeared in it too. 220.127.116.11 13:21, 31 May 2016 (UTC)
To my knowledge, we have no policy-acceptable sources for keyblade names, unless the decision has been made to treat the demo as a publication."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 12:55, 11 December 2018 (UTC)
Tower of Radiance and Shadow
Not sure how to list this one. It only shows up at the Tokyo Skytree event, though they did make both a keychain and a physical prop."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 21:44, 29 January 2019 (UTC)