Games and Characters
I see CharmedJay just added the games each character appears in. It doesn't look neat tho, how about just adding them as abreviateions (COM, KH, KHII)? --—YerMom is feeling jolly 17:20, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
That part of the MoS refers to the main body of the article, like "Agrabah is a playable world that appears in KH and KHII" but if you notice we do use the oficial abreviations in infoboxes to stop them from looking cramped and ugly... like the gallery looks now >.> --—YerMom is feeling jolly 17:29, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
I Need Help!
We are in the cave of wonders ... at the stage where we are suppose to be able to call Abu to assist Aladdin in lowering the next platform, so we can obtain the chest where the protecga chain is then continue on to the next level.
We have tried calling Abu many times, leaving, going in and out and all we see is "no response" and nothing happens .. we are unable to get to the next stage of the game and we need a little help .. so please anyone .. can you let us know what to do.
Subject line Kingdomhearts
The Princesses of Castle Love
The KH treasure list states In the Bottomless Hall, you have to take the entrance inside the Entrance area. Which entrance is this ? Shouldn't it be "To the right of the Entrance area" or something like that ? TROISNYX AMDG 09:08, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Data, data, data and the Genie
The coded paragraph really overuses the word "data", wouldn't it be easier to state which are the real persons? Also, I don't know if we prefer "Genie" or "the Genie" here. Both forms are correct (because it's the name and the description), but the Wikia article defintely uses "the Genie" more often. --ShardofTruth 01:25, 22 February 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, there's definitely too much "data". Considering the game itself uses the term maybe three times, total, we shouldn't need to use it every time. Hopefully my changes work. Regarding Genie, I might be wrong, but I think he gets referred to as "Genie" in conversation. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 04:18, 22 February 2012 (UTC)
kh2 story error
the Kingdom Hearts 2 section mistakenly says that jafar is ordering Aladdin to give him the lamp in a vision when that is instead meant to be a flashback. it also neglects to mention that the organization 13 help the peddler retrieve the lamp. - kkoro
Carpet ride room
I can't find the name of this room in the list of hacked rooms. Does anyone with hacking experience know anything about that short segment?"We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 15:12, 28 March 2016 (UTC)
I'm no good at telling what should or shouldn't be in a story section but I'm wondering: does the story section for KHUX and 358/2 Days on this page really need to be as long as it is? - JTD95 (talk) 10:26, 17 March 2019 (UTC)
- So, the scope of the wiki is basically: every scene should be summarized to communicate the purpose of the scene.
- A lot of this is script regurgitation, though. Ex:
- Player makes contact with Jafar, who sends them out in search of a fragment of the golden scarab. After retrieving it, Player and Chirithy wait to meet Jafar in the desert, where Chirithy voices his distrust of Jafar and wonders if they should have told Aladdin before getting involved with him. When Jafar arrives, he unites the two fragments and follows the flying the golden scarab to the Cave of Wonders. Jafar orders Player to fetch the lamp from within, but before they can, the Cave of Wonders Guardian iterates that only the "diamond in the rough" may enter, casting Player out into the desert in the process. Iago collects the fragments and expresses his frustrations, while Jafar encourages patience as they prepare to seek out the "diamond in the rough". With Chirithy proven right, Player decides to check in on Aladdin.
- Turn this to:
- The Player encounters Jafar, who sends them to search for a piece of the golden scarab. Once it's found, the Player meets Jafar in the desert, despite Chirithy's misgivings, where they use the scarab to locate the Cave of Wonders. However, the Player is not able to retrieve the lamp for Jafar from within the cave, as it will only accept entry by the "diamond in the rough". Jafar and Iago return to Agrabah with the scarab to search for the proper chump, while the Player goes to check on Aladdin.
- "diamond in the rough" would not be script regurgitation here, as that specific phrasing is an important plot point that is remarked upon multiple times.
- Aladdin encounters a disguised Jasmine being attacked by Bandits. Aladdin and Abu save Jasmine, but the Bandits keep pursuing her and force them to retreat. Meanwhile, Jafar and Iago utilize the Sands of Time to discern the identity of the "diamond in the rough", which is revealed to be Aladdin. Once safe, Aladdin brings Jasmine to his home and shows her his view of the palace. When Jasmine seems disinterested, he asks where Jasmine comes from, but she evades the question and tells him that her father is forcing her to get married. Just then, the Guards find Aladdin and apprehend him, prompting Jasmine to reveal herself as the princess and order for Aladdin's release. However, the Guards inform her that their orders come from Jafar, and Jasmine must speak with him about Aladdin's release.
- could become:
- Meanwhile, Aladdin has run into a disguised Jasmine, and helps her escape from a pack of Bandits back to his house. Jafar and Iago magically observe the rescue, identifying Aladdin as the patsy they need. The palace guards interrupt as Aladdin and Jasmine are getting to know each other, having been sent by Jafar to arrest Aladdin, and in the clamor Aladdin discovers that Jasmine is the kingdom's princess.
- I don't recall if "Sands of Time" is actually mentioned in KHUX, so I left that out. If it is, mention it.