Heya there everybody. Sorry I haven't posted up a User page about myself, been busy and all. Anyway, the name's HeartlessSlayer, got it memorized? lol ok ok, bad time to use that line. Anyways, I recently created a wiki user page for myself a while ago because I like to provide accurate information about the stuff I like and am interested in. You would find me better in certain wiki pages I go to such as:
-smash bros. -kingdom hearts -dragonball -fairly odd parents -danny phantom -avatar: the last airbender -total drama island/action -Final Fantasy -Legend of Zelda -naruto -transformers
and anywhere else if you find my user name.
I won't give private information about myself but I can say that I do have an interest in animation and video games and TDI/A is one of the many shows I enjoy. If anyone needs help with anything, feel free to ask me ^^. And don;t forget to check out my page of origin at deviantart - 
Inside Kingdom Hearts
- Games in-series: Kingdom Hearts
- Protagonist: Don't really have one.
- Antagonist: Ansem The Seeker of Darkness
- Keyblades: Ultima Weapon (First KH design, actually looks like a sword lol)
- Weapons: Marluxia's Scythe and Xaldin's lances
- AI party member: Tarzan
- Drive Form: Final Form. Strongest, DUH.
- Worlds: Deep Jungle - Tree Surfing, wee!, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, talk about an epic world with deep storylines.
- Soundtrack: Destati never have I heard one of the most epic pieces of music in all my life, especially with something involving Donald and Goofy.
- Side quests: honestly, the optional bosses in KH 1
- Gummi route: none
- Gummi ship: none
- Chain of Memories map cards: calm bounty
- Organization XIII member: Axel, he's a very interesting complex character
- Final Fantasy character: Sephiroth
- Disney character: Do I need to answer that one? lol
- Heartless: World of Chaos
- Nobody: Samurai
+ Most memorable : Honestly, I would have to say Xemnas, while he isn't my fave villain, its just his melancholy quotes makes him so different from the others.
+ Most Machiavellian : Ansem's, the Billy Zane one, DAMN that was menacing. Not the Richard Epcard one, he sounded like he was performing for a kid's cartoon.
+ Funniest : Either Hades or Pete. Hades for the great performance by James Woods, Pete, well, you just can't take the bum seriously XD lol.
+ Most expressive : Tough one, but I would have to say Goofy, I've never see him act like how he did in the game compared to his cartoons and otherwise.
- Scream lines: Come on come on come on, DAMN IT! Die already! I hate them invisibles! God somebody shoot that blasted bear!
Outside Kingdom Hearts
- Ice-cream flavours: Rainbow Sherbert, Strawberry
- Drink: Orange pop
- Colours: Red
- Artistes/bands: Alan Menken, Phil Collins, Nubuo Uematsu, Yoko Shimamaru, Hans Zimmer, Utada Hikaru.
- Academic subjects: General Arts and Science, Library Tech, Popular Culture
- Hobbies (apart from KH): Drawing, playing video games
- Blogging platform: Blogger
- Operating system: Windows XP.
- Frequently used software: Microsoft PowerPoint, Word
- Other favourite games: Super Smash Bros. (original, melee and Brawl), Super Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Mortal Kombat, Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Best TV sitcom ever: oooh that's a toughy, anyone who wants to know can ask me.
- Best (contemporary) composers ever lived: Nobuo Uematsu, Yoko Shimomura, Alan Menken, Hans Zimmer
Inside Kingdom Hearts
- Protagonist: Honestly, I have none i dislike
- Antagonist: Captain Hook, I think he has to be the weakest member of Maleficent's group. not battle wise, but mostly for how he can be cowardly at times.
- Keyblade: Sweet Memories, great ability, hate the design
- Drive Forms: Wisdom mode, not my thing, too used to going straight up against the heartless.
- World: Wonderland - annoying designs, music, characters, reason why I call it Gayland. Monstro - just a filler world in my opinion, no real point to main plot. 100 Acre Wood - WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too cutesy for me.
- Soundtrack: Songs from Atlantica - GAH, so annoying.
- Side quests: Pooh's Muddy Path (KH) - takes really too long.
- Gummi route: all of them to be honest, but especially the very last ones in both games.
- Organization XIII member: Larxene, while she is popular and easily attractive, her cruelty and sadistic nature just drives me completely off the wall!
- Final Fantasy character: Rai, Need I say why?
- Disney character: Queen of Hearts hands down. She's annoying, obnoxious, and I swear she's the long lost twin of Fred Flintstone.
- Heartless: Crimson Jazz, REALLY hate their attacks. just can;t dodge em.
- Nobody: Beserker. Anybody whose played KH2 will know why.
- Voiceovers: Richard Epcar, He just doesn't do a very good job playing as Ansem. Not very menacing, he just sounds like a typical saturday morning cartoon villain. Nowhere near as menacing as how Billy Zane voiced Ansem in the first game.
- FMV: Anything in 100 Acre Wood and Atlantica in KH2