From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
Superslide (スーパースライド Sūpāsuraido ) is a technique that appears in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance and Kingdom Hearts III. It allows the user to perform a high speed, long distance air slide while in Flowmotion.
In Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Superslide is a Flowmotion ability and can be used while in Flowmotion. Superslide can be chained by Supersliding into a surface and then using Superslide again. Supersliding into an enemy will cause that enemy to be knocked away.
In Kingdom Hearts III, Superslide is a mobility ability that costs 1 AP to equip and can be used by tilting and pressing while in Flowmotion. Superslide can be stacked to increase the speed and distance traveled.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
- Sora and Riku learn Superslide after Sora meets Neku in Traverse Town.
Kingdom Hearts III
- Sora has Superslide as a default ability.
- Sora learns Superslide after defeating Sköll.
- Sora learns Superslide after saving Big Hero 6 from the Darkubes.
- Blitz Form has three copies of Superslide as default abilities.
Notes and references
- ^ a b Learned after the Dive to the Heart segment in Critical Mode.