From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- "No fair, Hayner!"
— running after Hayner
- "I swear, Hayner, it wasn't my fault!"
— talking to Hayner.
- "Huh? What are you guys doing down here? You lose something?"
— upon talking to Axel.
- "Strange moaning... Oh! Are you talking about that vent up there? The wind coming through it creates a lot of echoes. It sounds kind of like a moan.""
— when Axel brings up hearing a strange moaning sound.
- "Me? Heh heh, that's a secret. Hey, I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Pence. If you ever need anything, I'm always happy to help.""
— introducing himself to Roxas and Axel.
- "Sure. I'll catch you later. Hope you find your friend."
— before leaving Roxas and Axel.
- "Okay, shoot. Let's see if it's anything I know.""
— when Axel says he has a question.
- "Ohhh... So you guys are like me, investigating the town's Seven Wonders?""
— when Axel asks about the Spooky Stairs.
- "Hmm... I wasn't planning to talk to anyone about it until I'd finished up my investigation, but... All right. I'll tell you what I've got so far. That is. IF you can answer the following questions!"
— before giving Roxas a quiz.
- "Correct! All right, a promise is a promise. I'll tell you what I know.""
— when Roxas answers Pence's questions correctly.
- "So I've been digging around, and I've learned that the town's Wonders are all linked! In... the sense that they're all made-up. Nothing but stupid urban legends and rumors.""
— explaining the Seven Wonders of Twilight Town.
- "Like the stairs you mentioned? Total sham. The truth about that one is just embarrassing.""
— talking about the Spooky Stairs.
- "Sorry, guys. You're wasting your time. Well, except for the Eighth Wonder...""
— talking about Roxas and Axel's investigation of the Seven Wonders.
- "The one about the tree. Out in the woods? There's one tree where, if you shake it, the whole place starts to rustle. Swish, swish, SWISH!...Weird, huh? I stall haven't seen it firsthand, so I can't tell you much. But people have said they feel like they're being watched there—even though it's deserted.""
— talking about the Eighth Wonder.
- "Thanks! Well, I should get back to my investigation. Try to keep this to yourselves, yeah?"
— talking to Roxas and Axel.
- "That was amazing, Hayner! A new record, for sure!"
— talking to Hayner about a new record.
- "Hey, I know you. How's it going? On your own today? Oh, did you find your friend?""
— talking to Roxas.
- "Yeah, I bumped into him a little while back.""
— when Olette asks about Roxas.
- "And I'm Pence. But you already knew that.""
— reintroducing himself to Roxas.
- "Watching Hayner here practice his Grandstander act.""
— talking about what he's doing.
- "Yeah, you'd give Hayner a run for his money!"
— talking to Roxas about playing Grandstander.
- "Hayner was only acting all grumpy because Seifer beat his record."
— talking about Hayner and Seifer.
- "So, you said you were passing by. Does that mean you have to head off soon? Because if not—"
— talking to Roxas.
- "Yeah. Anyway, we'll see you later.""
— talking to Roxas.
- "Huff, huff... Why...do we have to play games...that involve running?"
— talking about playing games.
- "What!? Not this again!"
— when Hayner makes him race to get ice cream during Day 357.
Kingdom Hearts II
- "Hey that sounds fun!"
— talking about finding the real thief
- "But you do understand what I'm saying, right? Our ------ are gone!"
— trying to say that something is stolen.
- "Roxas, focus!"
— before Roxas faces Seifer.
- "Do you guys think we'll always be together like this?"
— while in the Usual Spot.
- "Olette dragged me along to go shopping."
— after he and Olette "unfroze".
- "Who you gonna root for?"
— talking to Olette about who she is going to root for.
- "There's this strange rumor going around. Wanna hear it? You know the stone steps at Sunset Station? We use 'em all the time, without even thinking about it. But---and this is the weird part---the steps count different going up and down!"
— talking about one of the Seven Wonders.
- "If the rumors are true, it'll be here any minute... For they say the train is empty. No driver, no conductor, no passengers... NO RETURN."
— talking about the mysterious train.
- "Well, they say there's a girl who appears at the second floor window even though no one's lived here for years."
— talking about the haunted mansion.
- "You're...new around here, right? I'm Pence."
— upon meeting Sora and company.
- "He sure seemed in a hurry. He had a black coat on so I couldn't see his face, but he had these big round ears."
— talking about Mickey.
- "You and that dog came flying out of a hole in the wall. You nearly gave us heart attacks!"
— talking to Kairi.
- "If you stick around, Sora's bound to show up."
— during his flashback about meeting Kairi.
- "Hey, Goofy, do you think we could see that crystal of yours?"
— talking about the crystal Goofy has.
- "This mansion's freaky. It feels like monsters are lurking in there..."
— talking about the mansion.
- "A computer... Do you think it's connected to that other Twilight Town?"
— talking about the "other Twilight Town".
- "This place is falling apart. There's supposed to be a computer in this raggedy mansion?"
— talking about the computer in the mansion.
- "The password's the name of that ice cream! Make sure you get it right. It won't take an incorrect password!"
— asking what the password is.
- "There should be a device like this in the other world, too. You should be able to come back by using it!"
— before Sora and company go to the Simulated Twilight Town.
Kingdom Hearts III
- "What? Hold up!"
— being chased by a Demon Tide.
- "So does this mean that weird stuff's going down again?"
— reuniting with Sora and company.
- "Hmm, I guess it is. The creatures from the last time were bright white. These things must be new. Man, I can't wait to get to sleuthin'."
— comparing the Demon Tide to the Nobodies.
- "Maybe we bumped into him somewhere."
— when Hayner notes that Roxas's name sounds familiar.
- "Yeah. We've got the same one."
— bringing up a similar picture to the one with Roxas.
- "It's like one of those "spot the differences" puzzles...except really easy. I guess in that town, we're friends with this "Roxas" person."
— comparing the picture from the real world to the one in the data Twilight Town.
- "Great. Then let's all go ask around town. If alternate-us knew Roxas, then maybe alternate-other folks did too."
— being chased by a Demon Tide.
- "Wait, who's taking it?"
— realizing no one is taking the group picture.
- "Nope, 'fraid not. The asking around thing was a total bust."
— after not getting any leads to Roxas.
- "Here we go! The password was...uh..."sea-salt ice cream", right? Okay, I'm in. Let's get that transporter working... Oh, man. The transporter's been protected."
— trying to access the transporter.
- "I guess from us? We can't use it to get to the other Twilight Town."
— to Sora.
- "Well that was then, and this is now."
— arguing with Hayner.
- "Oh, hi. This is Pence. I'm the one who logged into the computer."
— when Ienzo wonders who logged into the terminal.
- "Yup. But, I'm kind of stuck here. One of the programs is protected, so...I can't run it."
— telling Ienzo about the transporter being protected.