Forum:Xion's kari's nobody
I think Xion is Kairi's nobody. I know that Namine is officially Kairi's nobody. But think about it. Kairi had two bodies: Her body and Sora's body. Sora's body could count also as her body because her heart was in Sora's body. So, when Kairi's heart left Sora's body, Namine was formed. But when Kairi's heart left Kairi's body, Xion was formed. However, there's a problem to this theory: Kairi's body couldn't have become a nobody because Kairi didn't lose her heart to the darkness. Kairi's heart never went to the darkness. I don't get how she can even have a nobody. Maybe my original theory was right. It makes sense in a weird way.184.108.40.206 04:40, 14 November 2008 (UTC)
- I think Xion is Kiari's unbirth, or atleast her version of a "Heartless" given the black hair, maybe she's Aqua's nobody...
How come Kairi is the only one with an Unbirth? Why is Aqua the only one with a nobody? 220.127.116.11 00:12, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
I disagree with your statment, because, well, it's not possible...NobodiewithaHeart 22:34, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
But I thought you couldn't get a human version of your heartless unless you willingly gave yourself to the darkness. That's what Xenahort did, right? But Aqua has been gone for years. Why would she come back now? Xion could be Kairi's unbirth but why would she be in the Organization? And how come she looks like a nobody if she's an unbirth?18.104.22.168 07:15, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- No, I think you're right. I think that Xion is Kairi's nobody. However, I disagree on your origins. Here's why: When Sora stabbed himself with the Dark Keyblade, he released 2 hearts, his and Kairi's. His body and soul with the absence of HIS heart formed Roxas. His body and soul with the absence of KAIRI's Heart formed Xion. Both can wield the keyblade because they are atleast partly Sora's nobody.
- Namine is the exception here. She was formed one of two ways I think. Either she was formed when Kairi's heart entered Sora's body at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts OR she was formed when Kairi used her power to restore Sora from his heartless form. It is because it was KAIRI's body and soul and NOT Sora's that makes Namine a nobody, but not part of Org. XIII.
- Summon:WALL•E 17:02, 25 November 2008 (UTC)WALL•E
I agree with WALL-E's statement that Namine was formed when Kairi's heart entered Sora's body. And he did realese his AND Kairi's hearts. That equalls 2 hearts, possibly allowing 2 nobodies to form.Drace556 01:33, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
If Xion is Kairi's nobody, what about Namine? Where did she come from? No, his body with the absence of Kairi's heart formed NAMINE!!! That's why she's so different from other nobodies. When she was born, Namine was "flawed". She couldn't fight and could only affect Sora and the people connected to him. Can one nobody come from two people? Actually, that would be a cool idea if it weren't for the fact that Namine came from Sora's body, not Xion. You say Namine came from Kairi's body and Xion from Sora's body. I say the exact opposite. But does it matter? The fact is Kairi has two nobodies. I'm betting that Xion, like Namine, is incomplete as a nobody. Kairi used the connection she had with Sora to bring him back from the darkness. No powers. They have some weird connection that saves either one from the darkness. Why does it matter if she was Kairi's nobody? Why would Organization XIII care about that? I thought it was because she couldn't fight.22.214.171.124 00:01, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I still disagree. Is there any proof that Namine came from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body? And then why can Xion use the keyblade? It's not a fake; it has a keychain!
Summon:WALL•E 02:13, 26 November 2008 (UTC)
What about this theory. Maybe when Kairi's heart was in Sora's body there hearts formed making 1 heart instead of 2. That would mean Namine is Kairi's AND Sora's nobody, because think about it. She formed with Kairi, but was able to control Sora's and friends memories before that. Maybe she's Kairi's nobody, but has the esence of Sora.Drace556 01:42, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
Then where did Namine come from? The fact that she merged with Kairi suggests at the very least that she has a relationship with Kairi. And since Roxas could merge with Sora in the same way, it's a strong possibility that Namine is Kairi's nobody. The Chasers use Keyblades that have no keychains. Are those Keyblades fake? I think that Xion is half of a nobody and Namine is the other half. Namine gets the special power. But Xion gets the special weapon. Normally, nobodies that look like humans get both a special weapon and power. Who said keychains can't be fake?
126.96.36.199 05:45, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
If you think about it, it doesn't make sense that sora's body formed two nobodies. So isn't it possible Kairi has two nobodies? Roxas-rules 05:22, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
- Sora's body formed two nobodies because two hearts left from one body. It is possible for Kairi to have two nobodies. At least, I hope it's possible. 188.8.131.52 17:40, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
She had two bodies: her own body and Sora's body (when she put her heart in Sora's body to protect him from the darkness). 184.108.40.206 17:40, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
- You misunderstood, Namine is the nobody of Kairi's heart leaving sora's body, and Roxas is the nobody of sora's heart leaving his body. Kairi and Sora share Namine as a nobody. So my theory is when Kairi's heart left her body Xion was formed because like Sora's body Kairi's body spit in two. One being Xion and the other staying as Kairi because she is a P.o.P.H. Roxas-rules 21:08, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
Why was Kairi's body split in two? Sora's body was split in two because two hearts left the body. Only one heart left Kairi's body and that was Kairi's heart. 220.127.116.11 17:40, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
- Huh. You've both got the same exact theory, except that you both have Namine and Xion's positions reversed in your theories. Funny. I myself don't know who to agree with. It seems that Xion and Namine both have traits connected to Sora (the ability to change his memories/use a keyblade) and Kairi (besides both looking like her, the ability to change memries of Kairi/use a keyblade). So...they both seem to be similar to them both...Roxas, Namine, and Xion are the weirdest nobodies...
- Namine has never been shown welding a keyblade, so I don't know if she can use a keyblade. It's unknown if Xion can affect anyone's memories. 18.104.22.168 17:40, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
I just got this wierdest theory. So, to make it all understandable... appearantly Nobody's HAS hearts (Roxas, Aqua and Axel show the tendancy to have hearts). They want to belong to someone or somewhere. What I mean is that a Heart without Soul or Body could be (most likely) depressed, lonely and lost (a lost heart :O), Xemnas shows anger. That is a feeling, frustration is a feeling, etc. etc. Naminé shows feelings and so on and so on, how can an emotionless being feel anything? I would say that they ARE hearts. Roxas isn't a Nobody, he is Ven's heart! "What have you done to his heart!?" - Terra to Xehanort about Ven. What if Xehanort steals Ven's heart, something happens between Terra and Xehanort (kills each other? their energies merge? split into Ansem and Xemnas?)? Into Sora in that case, creating Roxas. Appearantly some people are able to steal hearts as well (Malecifant, Chain of Memories, Belle's heart... I read she was an important figure in Birth by Sleep, wink wink). I believe that when Sora holds Kairi's heart, and becomes a heartless, Naminé is created. Kairi's Nobody (I believe Aqua and Kairi has as much connection as Riku and Terra. Kairi is a Princess of Hearts. I doubt Aqua is one. And being a Princess of Hearts is a big thing). "Aqua's armor and Keyblade were briefly seen in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+" - quote from this website, Aqua was killed? She became a heartless and a Nobody? I don't know. But some thing seem to point towards that eh? And doesn't Xion say "I am fading" in one of the latest scans? Could it be because she has no one to belong to anymore? Complicated idea: Sora holds Ven's heart (Roxas), Sora holds Kairi's heart (Naminé), if Ven's heart held Aqua's heart (Xion) in his own heart (Roxas) then when Roxas is projected into Sora, that means Xion would be projected into Sora as well. When Roxas is released, so would Xion too. Roxas has someone to belong to, but Aqua is gone, and that is the reason for Xion's fading. An argument that strengthens the theory of Roxas being Ven's heart is that... Sora holds Kairi's heart. That means that hearts CAN change owner. We know that Kairi goes through some sort of traumatic stuff at Destiny Islands (KH1), it seems hearts has a will of their own and a survival instinct. When Kairi goes through the trauma, the heart escaped to Sora (as it will be most protected there). And why is Naminé most certainly Kairi's heart (and not Xion), err Nobody? Because when Sora gets to the Mansion in Twilight Town (CoM) he gets "nostalgic". Why? Because Naminé was a part of Sora's body once. And if I do not remember completely wrong, Kairi does not remember Sora fully until Naminé and Kairi meet again (KH2). But then we have the next problematics with this theory, if Roxas is Ven's heart, why does Naminé and Roxas seem to have connections? Roxas is Sora's heart to Naminé/Kairi (it is the only heart Kairi has known Sora to have), she recognizes this. That is what I believe. Xion is attracted to Roxas because it is Ven's heart. Naminé is attracted to Roxas because it is Sora's heart as well. This theory is based to rid Xion from being Kairi's Nobody (I couldn't take it, Kairi is too cute to have two cute Nobody's! =P), Aqua has abilities and can wield a keyblade, Kairi has none of it even though Naminé is Kairi's Nobody. On the other hand, if Xion were inside Sora... doesn't that explain why he can use magic? Everything else in this theory is just filler really. But I do believe Roxas is Ven's heart. Or Roxas is a merge of Sora's true heart (his true Nobody) AND Ven's heart. Just like Xemnas could be a merged Nobody of Terra and Xehanort Osvir December 11 2008 (EET) EDIT: Osvir 14:02, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- How come some Nobodies have hearts while other nobodies do not? I think that they have incomplete hearts, which give them some emotions but not all emotions. The emotions differ in each nobody. Aqua isn't a nobody. She's a chaser. A heart without a soul or body is a heartless. Depression is the sadness that somehow Roxas and Axel have. Why is Roxas a heart? You mean a heartless given human form? You think Roxas is Ven's heartless given human form that was somehow put in Sora? It seems confusing to me. Oh, you mean a HEART given human form. Well, I just don't get why Roxas was put in Sora. And who did it? Maleficent? And I know Maleficent is the Antagonist in Birth By Sleep. Aqua could be a Princess of Hearts. Why can't she be one? Xion might have said that she's fading because she was defeated in battle. Why does she need someone to belong to? Wait a minute!!! I thought you said Roxas was Ven's heart. When did Ven get Aqua's heart? But when Roxas was released, Namine was released as well. So, doesn't that mean Namine is Aqua's heart? Roxas was fine. He didn't need to merge with Sora. SORA needed him so Roxas helped him. So, "Xion's fading because she needs someone to belong to" thing doesn't make sense. I will give you that hearts have a will of their own and can change owners. Kairi's heart went to Sora to protect him from the darkness. So, Sora can feel things that his Nobodies feel? Well, that's possible. Kairi remembered Sora the same time everyone remembered Sora: when Namine repaired Sora's memories and when Roxas merged with Sora (to give Sora the power that he took). Namine made everyone who knew Sora forget about Sora for about a year. She needed the year to repair Sora's memories. When Sora's memories were fixed, Namine fixed everyone else's memories. What do you mean "Roxas is Sora's heart to Namine/Kairi"? I thought Roxas was Ven's heart. When did Sora give Roxas to Kairi or to Namine? Xion is attracted to Roxas because she thinks he's cute!!!!! Nothing else!!! Why she feels that attraction, I have no idea. Same for Namine too. So, since Kairi's cute, she can't have two nobodies? She has to be ugly to have two nobodies? Kairi could have abilities and does wield a Keyblade. What does Xion have to do with Sora being able to cast magic? Donald can cast magic. Does he have a nobody (or heart or whatever Xion is) inside him? But why would Ven's heart be put in Sora? Why would Sora's heart and Ven's heart merge when Sora's heart and Kairi's heart didn't merge? Xemnas has the same connection to Terra that Roxas has to Ven. What that connection is, I have no idea. 22.214.171.124 17:40, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
Is it possible that Ven's heart was put into Sora's body at the end of birth by sleep and merged with Sora's heart? Roxas-rules 16:45, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- Well, it is not an impossible speculation ^^ but I am still wondering what happens to Aqua, what with her armor and keyblade in Final Mix+. What if she tries to save Ven's heart by sacrificing her own heart? That is perhaps more likely than what I presented above (though outcome the same) I also forgot to say that Xion appears about the same time as Roxas (in Days, the scans seem to present it like that). Doesn't she? That's why I think she existed within Sora Osvir 18:58, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
Roxas and Xion have some connection. But that doesn't mean they came from the same body. For all I know, Xion is connected to Riku, not Sora 126.96.36.199 17:40, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
You do have a point 188.8.131.52 about Xion comeing from Riku, becuase Riku body was taken over by Xenhart, and he did use Xenhart's heartless to overpower Roxas. Wouldn't allowing himself be engulfed by darkness create a nobody in general. Aw, forget it you guys don't listen.Drace556 01:55, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
OR, It could be the lovely miss Aqua's nobody, huh. Dadgum, it cloud happen, pluse Aqua could be Kairi\Naminé's older sister! Here, there, every where User:Clarkmaster
- Why does Aqua have a nobody and Terra and Aqua doesn't have a nobody? Can a nobody have an older sister? Aqua could be related to Namine. Although, I doubt it. 184.108.40.206 03:56, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
Wait... which one is Riku's nobody? is Xion it? Both use key blades... ???220.127.116.11 08:53, 30 December 2008 (UTC)???
- I just said that Xion is Riku's nobody as a theory. It's possible but unlikely. 18.104.22.168 06:17, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
Why is Aqua the only one with a nobody? What happened to Ven and Terra? If Xion is Aqua's nobody, wouldn't she be really powerful since she's the nobody of a chaser? And if Xion was that powerful, why would she take orders from someone like Xemnas? 22.214.171.124 04:38, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
If Xion is Kairi's nobody, how come her name isn't an anagram of Kairi with an X? And Kairi already has a nobody (Namine). How can one person have two nobodies? Augment96 04:30, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
I understand what you mean because I wrote that statement. BUT, it still doesn't explain why, if Xion's Kairi's nobody, Xion is named Xion. If Xion is Kairi's nobody, she would have an anagram of Kairi's name.
Well Namine doesn't have an anagram of Kairi's name. And Roxas doesn't have an anagram of Sora's name.Drace556 02:01, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
You have a good point with Namine. For some strange reason, Kairi's nobody (or nobodies) doesn't have the letters that make up Kairi in their names. I wonder why. For me, I thought Xion was connected to Aqua, not Kairi. Well, if Xion is Kairi's nobody, the most logical conclusion would be is that she came from Kairi's body (since Namine came from Sora's body.) I heard two theories that were very interesting. One theory is that the "ion" in Xion is an anagram of (No I) like (No Heart) in Xenahort. Maybe Xion doesn't even exist as a nobody. Maybe she's a fake nobody. The other theory I heard is that Xion represent Sora's memories of Kairi. Another theory could be that since Roxas has half of Sora's power and Namine represents half of Kairi's power, Xion represents Sora's and Kairi's power combined. 126.96.36.199 14:31, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
"I"'s soul? What is that? A nobody is born when the heart goes to the darkness and leaves the body. Nobodies can't be born when hearts go back into the bodies. Well, if Xion is born the same way as Roxas, why is Xion the only one considered fake? "Hearts went to Kairi's body"? Only one heart went to Kairi's body and that was Kairi. A symbiotic relationship means that they help each other and they both get benefits from the relationship. Only Xenahort's heartless and Namine had super-screwed up births. Xenahort's nobody was formed in the usual way - when Xenahort's heart left his body, Xemnas was formed. 188.8.131.52 15:19, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
Yeah, I believe you. Never saw that coming. Although, I prefer her being a Nobody or an Unbirth. 184.108.40.206 05:38, 4 July 2009 (UTC)