Forum:No Heart and Armor of the Master
From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
I can't remember any specific sources on these, so I'd like if someone can provide sources:
- Are Replica Data Nobodies?
- If so, are the data characters from coded and Space Paranoids Replica Data?
- Similar question for memory characters from Chain of Memories. In places where we specifically reference the CoM character/enemy should we call them something else? Are they Nobodies, since they are created by a Nobody, or something less?
- What does Nomura exactly call the Armor of the Master, No Heart, and Monstro in the BBSFM interview? Does he include Monstro in that description? (By this, I mean that I want some nihongo).
- Should we consider "Memories" and "Data" as separate things entirely from the other categories?
- By the way, the Days Secret Reports pretty consistently use "humans" (non-capitalized) to refer to normal people, even the Beast. Granted, he was once homo sapiens, but it seems that, like "Heart", the KH definition is completely separate from the real world definition, and that we could apply it to Scar as well.
- noooooo it can't. At least, not according to any usage I've seen.
- Well, Neumannz, what I meant is that right now we categorize Replica Data as Nobodies. If they are just data, without hearts, they should just be called "Data", I think. As for the coded characters, do they have sentience or hearts? Does the Ultimania discuss their nature at all?"We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 03:01, December 31, 2010 (UTC)