Forum:Material from Card talk:Bouncywild
From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
Forums: Index > Twilight Town Library > Material from Card talk:Bouncywild
- Because the ERB estate does not, in any way, own the world "Deep Jungle", or any of the Heartless therein.
- Because that is the way the game works. Just because a world is no longer used doesn't mean that its content can't be used in merchandising. It's like the canon argument. The world is still canon, even if it can't be used.
- I really don't see what the point of this message is. The cards have this world (which could actually be reused, just with a different story line) listed, so it is usable.
KRCCFNF is tired of being STEPPED ON. 16:24, 10 August 2011 (UTC)
- Seriously, Uxie, this nonsense is getting tiresome. Stop spamming the wiki with your incredulousness that Deep Jungle appears in the franchise.184.108.40.206 03:13, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
- Okay then. And I am not spamming. Are you that same person who attacked me? UxieLover1994 08:48, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
- Bringing up something that is no pertanent to the subject over and over again is spamming. And no, that would be Kryten, not the attacking IP. KRCCFNF is tired of being STEPPED ON. 21:49, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry. But I might make this mistake again. I need to be careful not to think about that "world". UxieLover1994 12:05, 12 August 2011 (UTC)