Forum:Ability article format revision suggestion topic for discussion between editing persons
From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
Forums: Index > The Realm of Sleep > Ability article format revision suggestion topic for discussion between editing persons
Especially for KHII ability articles, the separation of remixes is mostly redundant. The game-cite tags could be used to differentiate them, though there are a few issues.
- Lucky Strike is our template ability article, and also the one that has the most differences between revisions. Can this solution be clearly applied to that page?
- Is it more or less clear to use the game-cites like this?
Are you pissed offHow pissed off are you by my deliberately obfuscated thread title?
- In a case like Lucky Strike, it seems necessary to separate them, only because of how much was changed between the two games. I think it would actually be the better move to leave this article in its current state.
- This also relates back to the first bullet, but what if in cases where the scenario or character is the same but the level is different, we could restate them side-by-side and use the appropriate game tags. I think that would be pretty understandable.
- Not at all; I think all forums should be this long, if not longer by requirement.
- Why would Lucky Strike be an exception? It still has the redundancies of any other article. If you have the right format, you should be able to merge the sections.
- Having said that, in the cases where there are blatant differences (e.g. Lucky Lucky in Critical Mode, or Limit Form), perhaps it would be best to separate those into subsections, or at least place those after all others.
- HATE YOU HATE YOU
- It seems fine to me, doesn't warrant anything.
- I prefer sections over gamecites; describes the span, gives it purpose.
- Fool. You're already dead.